Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Nathan Ake

Hope so. Cheap, young, quick and generally very good. Then we can spend the cash on a LM and Fer replacement.

Ake is highly rated, will be a big star in the future

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Hope so. Cheap, young, quick and generally very good. Then we can spend the cash on a LM and Fer replacement.

Ake is highly rated, will be a big star in the future[/quote]

if theres anything in this it would surely only be a loan, if it was a permanent signing he certainly wouldnt be cheap

Was he the lad that missed the second leg of the Youth Cup final in 2013 to be on the bench in Europe, not long after making his league debut at CR?

As we know it''s a bit hit and miss loaning youngsters like this - I guess it partly depends how mature they are as individuals, which you don''t really know until you get them here.

Over the years though Dutch players in general seem to have fitted in very well in England and I think this lad would probably be a very useful (and versatile?) addition.

Would be a great addition to our side, looks to be class from the few times I have seen him.Could play anywhere along the back line but also as a DM or sweeper.If we want a player to bring the ball out of defence, this is the one.Fer or Ake?  I would have Ake in my side.No chance of buying him but would love to see him in the yellow and green.