Sign in to follow this  
BigFish

Troll Watch

[quote user=""]Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." The squad is now looking depressingly threadbare and lacking in quality. I expect things to get even worse when another class act in Hooper leaves and is replaced by Jerome, an absolute donkey of a player. As it stands i hope people aren''t expecting this squad with an inexperienced manager at the helm to seriously mount a genuine promotion push. I think we may be in for a reality check tonight against a decent Blackburn side.

Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." And just i post Blackburn go one up. Get ready people, this season is going to be a shambles, mark my words.

"Prem1 Could of been 3-0 already

Ron Manager
1-7 anyone?

Maccy''s Back  ffs do one neyul 2 shots on target and 4 off target....thats blackburn not us the home team!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Manager   We are playing fecking awful! [/quote]

With the sun shining, six points and equal highest scorers in the Champs I think this post is worth its own thread so we can reflect on this sorry collection of individuals (and the others that I am sure we can all name - and yes that includes you Highland, Lincoln and Paul Moy).

I suspect they are very disappointed this morning as they all really want the worst for our club. Yes, they will deny it but with every post comes a dose of misanthrophy. In a way I hope they are binners because if they are City fans they really do have some issues.

To be fair, I don''t think Highland, Lincoln or Paul Moy are trolls, they just get their enjoyment from football by being incredibly negative, every club has these types of fans.

"Neil Adams has got more out of Johnson, Tettey and Hoolahan than Hughton did in nearly two years. Well played, sir. #InAdamsITrust #NCFC"

- Waveney on Twitter. Maybe he''s turned a corner.

Radio fans that can''t hold their load. Love to be negative. It''s really sad that their lives have lead to them being in this state. "Projecting" against Norwich city. They will have little relevance soon.

Maybe not, but all the afforementioned posters are "radio fans"

And they are filled with hatred and bile towards this football club

And today they are nowhere to be found, scarpering, like a Frenchman. This amuses me.

I was at the game yesterday and the first 15 minuets (when these posts where posted) I would have agreed 100% thankfully we pulled it together and got a great result.

People are entitled to thier opinion if you don''t like no big deal doesn''t mean they are troll, just because people arnt happy with the way the team were playing means thier a troll

We were poor, but it''s how you react to it.

There was a sense of unity, resilience and good natured support around me at the stadium in wake of the goal

While on here some were calling Neil Adams names.

That''s what makes a fan. If you give up after 40 seconds what is the point I ask you?

Anyway, don''t want to get into this, I''m more than happy to talk about the awesome football game last night. Backing away from this slowly

[quote user="Buh"]We were poor, but it''s how you react to it.

There was a sense of unity, resilience and good natured support around me at the stadium in wake of the goal

While on here some were calling Neil Adams names.

That''s what makes a fan. If you give up after 40 seconds what is the point I ask you?

Anyway, don''t want to get into this, I''m more than happy to talk about the awesome football game last night. Backing away from this slowly[/quote]Speaking of which Bluh. Isn''t that the 3 Billy Goats Gruff coming? Hadn''t you best get out and stop them trampling over your bridge?

Really pleased about the result, it doesn''t mean that I don''t have some reservations about Neil Adams and it doesn''t mean that after 2 wins, he''s Dave Stringer #2 but I don''t think you should batter people for wanting to discuss decisions taking place at the football club, that''s what a forum is about.

I''m not going to come on here moaning every time we get beat but it does bother me that we get told X isn''t going to be sold and then the club seems to let them go.

We''ve had some good fortune in our home games but it looks like the confidence and togetherness is there and that''s a big part of the battle, long may it continue.

Highlighting this won''t change it. Just enjoy the match then come home and enjoy the match thread. It''s always comedy gold but as others have said those with a negative mindset were probably just the same whether in the stadium or on the thread. If we continue to do well and manage to fight back from adversity those posters won''t be so ready to jump in early. They''ll probably wait until we''re 2-0 down....

[;)]

[quote user="BigFish"]

[quote user=""]Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." The squad is now looking depressingly threadbare and lacking in quality. I expect things to get even worse when another class act in Hooper leaves and is replaced by Jerome, an absolute donkey of a player. As it stands i hope people aren''t expecting this squad with an inexperienced manager at the helm to seriously mount a genuine promotion push. I think we may be in for a reality check tonight against a decent Blackburn side.Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." And just i post Blackburn go one up. Get ready people, this season is going to be a shambles, mark my words. "Prem1 Could of been 3-0 already Ron Manager 1-7 anyone?Maccy''s Back  ffs do one neyul 2 shots on target and 4 off target....thats blackburn not us the home team!!!!!!!!!!!Ron Manager   We are playing fecking awful! [/quote]

With the sun shining, six points and equal highest scorers in the Champs I think this post is worth its own thread so we can reflect on this sorry collection of individuals (and the others that I am sure we can all name - and yes that includes you Highland, Lincoln and Paul Moy).

I suspect they are very disappointed this morning as they all really want the worst for our club. Yes, they will deny it but with every post comes a dose of misanthrophy. In a way I hope they are binners because if they are City fans they really do have some issues.

[/quote]

I say, you ruddy bounderput my name back on that quoteor I''ll have you horsewhipped ... you hearhorsewhipped

ps glad to see these fellows only have ishooooooos, and not problems

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="BigFish"]

[quote user="City1st"]Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." The squad is now looking depressingly threadbare and lacking in quality. I expect things to get even worse when another class act in Hooper leaves and is replaced by Jerome, an absolute donkey of a player. As it stands i hope people aren''t expecting this squad with an inexperienced manager at the helm to seriously mount a genuine promotion push. I think we may be in for a reality check tonight against a decent Blackburn side.

Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." And just i post Blackburn go one up. Get ready people, this season is going to be a shambles, mark my words.

"Prem1 Could of been 3-0 already

Ron Manager
1-7 anyone?

Maccy''s Back  ffs do one neyul 2 shots on target and 4 off target....thats blackburn not us the home team!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Manager   We are playing fecking awful! [/quote]

[/quote]

I say, you ruddy bounder

put my name back on that quote

or I''ll have you horsewhipped ... you hear

horsewhipped

ps glad to see these fellows only have ishooooooos, and not problems

[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="splutcho"]"Neil Adams has got more out of Johnson, Tettey and Hoolahan than Hughton did in nearly two years. Well played, sir. #InAdamsITrust #NCFC"

- Waveney on Twitter. Maybe he''s turned a corner.[/quote]Blimey, he even has multi twitter accounts.

Where is Wiz? Has he exploded in excitement of two wins? Is he trying to find a way to say Adams is yet again the new Mike Walker while hoping all his other opinions since slide down the message board charts?

Waveney (or perhaps Wiz) posting as Cheap Cheap Canaries to still have pops.

As for these other non-attending ''press the panic button far too quickly in a match'' - humble pie. Eat it. At least have the balls to say ''Whoops...'' not just run away after a win where we did turn the screw after 20 minutes. 2nd half was great. Be there in future before mouthing off based on radio commentary!!!