Sign in to follow this  
pete

No u21 report for Man U

Official site only place I know where u21 reports are given. I wanted to know the line up to see if Cameron McGeehan is playing, he impressed at Luton who wanted him on loan again this season. Couldn''t see CM in u21 pre season. Any news would be appreciated.

Cameron McGeehan did play. I subscribed to MUTV just so I could watch the game (& happily cancelled my subscription immediately afterwards). Cost me £6 I think. We lost 3-0 (or was it 4?) and struggled for most of the match. Our team was Killip, Efete, Callan-McFadden, Gafaiti, Toffolo, Jacob Murphy, McGeehan, Hall-Johnson, Awuah, Sam Kelly, Simpson. The defence was competent enough but suffered at the hands (feet?) of a very lively MU attack, the midfield was industrious, but apart from occasional flashes from Jacob M lacked creativity and, with Josh M, Loza & Morris unavailable, we had little to offer up front. The club acknowledges that the squad is small in numbers and on this showing is going to struggle in the 1st tier of the U21 league. The coverage of the Academy is inconsistent and the failure to report on this match is poor. Having gained Category 1 status I do hope that huge efforts will be put in to maximise the return on the investment but currently the signs are not good. Nonetheless I shall be at Carrow Road on Monday to see them take on Chelsea

Cheers Shrimper thanks for the info. Looking forward to U21''s v Tottenham at the Lamex in March.

Shrimper,

I think you may find that this game is on Sunday and is not being played at CR now but in Aldershot?