Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Lappinitup is Todays Birthday Boy.

As the thread title says so all I will say is with regard to his age that he already has a bus pass and receives the winter heating allowance and is rapidly approaching qualification for a free TV licence. [:P]

Last night Lake District Canary popped into the Nelson and joined The Inner Circle in wishing Lappinitup all the best for today. For those who do not believe it happened our new bestest mate Colin (LDC ) was happy to have his photo taken with us all so watch this space. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As the thread title says so all I will say is with regard to his age that he already has a bus pass and receives the winter heating allowance and is rapidly approaching qualification for a free TV licence. [:P]

Last night Lake District Canary popped into the Nelson and joined The Inner Circle in wishing Lappinitup all the best for today. For those who do not believe it happened our new bestest mate Colin (LDC ) was happy to have his photo taken with us all so watch this space. [;)]

[/quote]Couldn''t have been me, I spent all evening trying to find a stream.......[;)]Happy Birthday, Lapps.  Good to meet you and the others last night.  Hope you didn''t eat all that cake in one go [+o(]

Happy Birthday Lapps! Great to see you again last night too.

Also, good to meet you Lake District Canary.

It''s great to see people stepping out of the shadow of their keyboards to meet in real life. You''re welcome to come for a pint with us anytime.

I''ll have to come along to one of these inner circle meetings

I''m such a well liked character on here I''m sure I''ll be made to feel welcome.

Happy birthday Lapps!

Everybody''s made to feel welcome. Just as they are on Rays Funds. I''ll be putting the new thread up this evening and I hope some more regular posters come on board and help us out.

On mine too Kathy. For some reason that always happens when I copy and paste from Facebook. Anyone got any ideas why?

Thanks guys. [:$]Good meeting up with LDC....and not one lecture all night. [:D]Always good meeting up with the rest of you, makes the day, win, lose or draw. [:D]Question is...am I the oldest poster on this board? [^o)](we know Tilly lies about his age). [:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Top man Pete! Us PUPs like to look our best...

[/quote]I should stay away from the camera in that case     

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Couldn''t have been me, I spent all evening trying to find a stream.......[;)]

Happy Birthday, Lapps.  Good to meet you and the others last night. 

Hope you didn''t eat all that cake in one go [+o(]

[/quote]

Epic fail ! There''s a b*oody great river next to the hotel [;)]

Good to hear you got to meet some of the usual suspects you do battle with on here on here - I''m assuming you''re standing next to our very own Uncle Albert ?  - and you got to see a couple of back-to-back wins which only us more senior types can ever remember seeing.....

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]It''s my special day too - Happy Birthday from one birthday boy to another Mr Lappinitup![/quote]And Happy Birthday to you Drazen. [Y] [^] [D] [<:o)]

[quote user="The Butler"]The lengths some people will goto to avoid buying a birthday card[;)][/quote]

Indeed Butler as we heard some even went to Yellows to avoid the meet but still when a ticket is offered what can one do ?  [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Happy birthday Drazen! By my reckoning you now qualify for a bus pass:)[/quote]

Thanks NN. Watching me at CR in 1980, some felt I had already qualified for free bus travel!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Congratulations Lapps - seems you share the same birthday as me![/quote]And happy birthday to you too Mustard, I guess we''re both hot stuff. [:D]

Happy Birthday to Norfolk and Crabby too[^]

I think all you Birthday Boys should join Rays Funds and help Swindon and Paul with selections from the weekend''s fixtures and suggestions for the local derby match.