Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

So Ipswich have sold 23500 tickets

Apparently ,, the binners have sold 23500 tickets and are warning Ncfc fans not to try and buy tickets in the home stands . For their 30000 capacity stadium Ncfc were allocated only 2000 tickets ,,, why ? I thought that the allocation was 10% ? Or is this only in the EPL ?

I am miffed as I cannot get a ticket ,, and the last time I got to see us beat the scum I was in the home stands ,,, don''t want to try that again !

Are they frightened that our vociferous support will deafen the locals if we have more than 2000 fans there ?

They look like they are cutting their ''financial'' nose off to spite their face?

Or they can''t organise (pay for????) themselves with adequate policing

I think it is simply a case of having only the one area that can be safely segregated... and that area only hold 2000Maybe they could extend that area but I suspect the not too bright dimwits who run things at poorman road imagined that they could crank the price up on a bank holiday lunchtime kick off, that was being shown live on tvanother case of dumb binners

As far as i''m aware, the 10% figure is only for FA Cup games. All league matches, whether Premier or Football League, the allocation is down to the home club.

Also, i''d heard that the clubs had reached an agreement to provide more tickets than the usual 2,000 allocation for Norwich this season. It was the Old Bill who refused to agree to the decision, due to worries about trouble.Whether that''s true or not, i can''t say.

Whatever the reason it''s disappointing , I remember being at Poorman Road ,, the year an 1p5wich player was sent off early on for a foul on Huckerby I think ,, we won 1-0 , and there must have been 4000 Ncfc fans there ,, we took up about half the stand , I don''t think since that game we ever got so many tickets again .

Sad to see when they will have kids for a quid and still have empty seats ,, lose lose ,,,,,,,, lose for them hopefully !