Sign in to follow this  
Herman

OT Balotelli.

Balotelli to sign for the scousers?Cue cries of ''why us?'' when it goes pear shaped.Fantastic player who will get them goals but will probably cause them just as much trouble as the lunatic they sold. At least he doesn''t bite[:D]

Him and sturridge will make the most selfish strike pairing anyone could''ve thought of. Great players, but never pass. I''m sure they''ll do well this season...despite not passing to anyone.

I mostly remember him from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENdin59iec

unfortunately...

Shows what a masochistic club Liverpool is and devoid of any scruples.  Failure to deal with problems year after year, creating more problems for themselves year after year, Gerard looking more and more miserable year after year, failing to win the title year after year.    Used to be a club I admired, but seem to have lost it.  I don''t care how good their football is, their inability to deal with important issues has ruined their image imo.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Shows what a masochistic club Liverpool is and devoid of any scruples.  Failure to deal with problems year after year, creating more problems for themselves year after year, Gerard looking more and more miserable year after year, failing to win the title year after year.    Used to be a club I admired, but seem to have lost it.  I don''t care how good their football is, their inability to deal with important issues has ruined their image imo.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. After all the problems they''ve just had with Suarez they''re trying to do it all again with this clown. At £16m no less!

Unbelievable!

I had a Liverpool fan at work whining about how unfair the latest banning was, on them. I had to remind him that they had the opportunity to get rid of him after the racist incident. Always the victims....

Class act with a bit of baggage that''s all, top top striker, proven at EPL level and cost just double we paid for RVW........good business I reckon.

A bit of baggage? As you say he is a fantastic striker but is a volatile person. Funny and entertaining and better that the usual boring footballer but is capable of upsetting those he has to work with and for. The British press will be waiting.A very good price mind, but there is a good reson for that.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Yes their image has been ruined over the last 5 years or so, and its not getting much better[/quote]For me their image as a club was cemented about 25 after their fans caused the deaths of 39 people at the Hysel Stadium. Just an awful, awful football club.Liverpool and Balotelli are a perfect match.

Balotelli, not even 50% better than mccormack going by fees....

The really odd thing about this is that despite him having a good record whoever he plays for his value keeps going down! He scores 20 in 59 for inter, Man city pay £24m, he scores 20 in 54, Milan pay £19m, he scores 26 in 43 and Liverpool only have to pay £16m. At this rate he''ll be available on a free by the time he''s 28...

he is talented, he has millions in the bank, despite being pig ugly he can sh@g any number of beautiful women whenever the mood takes him,he drives sports cars he lives in luxury so why is he the most miserable looking b@st@rd on the planet who thinks everyone has it in for him ? he comes across as a p1ss poor human being and i am annoyed that his ugly, sulky smacked @rse of a face will be all over our tv screens every weekend again.