Sign in to follow this  
Never  Blue

Watching the game in Ipswich

I''m going to be in Ipswich on Sat and sadly don''t have a ticket for the game so does anyone know of a ''city friendly'' pub that will be showing the match?

The Riverside (Station) Hotel doesn''t have sky.

Thanks.

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]I''m going to be in Ipswich on Sat and sadly don''t have a ticket for the game so does anyone know of a ''city friendly'' pub that will be showing the match? The Riverside (Station) Hotel doesn''t have sky. Thanks.[/quote]

If you dress up as a blue plastic seat you''ll get in.

paint your face red and get togged up in some tweeds and you''ll be fine in any pubyou''ll also be treated as some kind of demi-god with the rustics touching their forelocks and mumbling about ''master knows best''you can even run up a bar bill and walk out without paying.................. not forgetting to take the charity collection tin with you on the way outpip pip, old bean !

Hi

I''m not sure what pubs would be NCFC friendly, I guess if you don''t wear colours it would help. Just fade into background! There are a few pubs in the town centre which show the footy and are decent and a bit further from ground. The Irish one near bus station has sky (donnellys or something?!) and there is a pub called isaacs on the waterfront with sky too.

I''m an NCFC fan but (unfortunately) my girlfriend and family are all from Ipswich so have been around the town a bit!