Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Their 'Arry

is at it again sniffing around our venerable outpourings.

Harry from in his Bath has just posted his weekly peek-fest on ITFC''s next opponents, and we all know who that is.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/315135/roll-on-saturday-roll-over-ipswich--notes-for-norwich/#0

Not quite as selective as usual, but then he had little choice as our collective mood has obviously been uplifted by our last two performances.

I would quite worried by some of this stuff if I was unfortunate enough to be from binland.

Any result can happen in the Championship and any result can happen in a derby game, but we do seem to be generally viewed as favourites for this one.

The bubble has somewhat burst already for many of their fans. In a poll on TWTD over 50% at one time predicted their club to either finish top two or top six. This has waned recently, not just because of two disappointing results against weak teams but also because these two displays were reminiscent of the worst from last season.

Having had to sell their best player and leading assister their goal threat seems weakened and McCarthy has not exactly excelled himself in the market by taking on two triallists, who are already seen by many binners as duds, and by then adding Connor Sammon who is not exactly known as a goal machine.

We could, though, be in for an up- and-under hammering, so let''s hope that our beloved Russ is put back in his rightful position.

Whoever occupies our right should have a bit of a field day as I get the impression that their youngster Tyrone Mings is a bit all over the place.

Redmond anybody/

Sorry about the link as copy and paste is needed.

I cannot seem to ever get the direct URL click on this site. No problem anywhere else.

Anybody?

[url]http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/315135/roll-on-saturday-roll-over-ipswich--notes-for-norwich/#0[/url]

Thanks MW. I hope the above has worked.

Oops!

I think I know what I did wrong though. I did copy and past from above post rather than from URL box.

I won''t persevere, somebody might.