Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

D McNally Email Address

Give us a clue Rich T.

I know Doris the tea lady has switched to Bourbon biscuits now because they are Adams''s favourites, but you can''t be that upset surely?

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Does anyone know what David Mc''s email address is (at NCFC obviously).

I need to contact him to have a rant!![/quote]

As pillocks go you are almost in a league of your own.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Does anyone know what David Mc''s email address is (at NCFC obviously).

I need to contact him to have a rant!![/quote]

As pillocks go you are almost in a league of your own.[/quote]

Cheers, thanks for your valuable feedback and help.......

That''s what I love about this forum, you ask a question and get uneducated half wits replying nonsense.

For those that were bothered, if anyone has had the misfortune of trying to work with/contact the CSF re EPDC/PDC then maybe they might understand my frustrations

''''For those that were bothered, if anyone has had the misfortune of trying to work with/contact the CSF re EPDC/PDC then maybe they might understand my frustrations ''''

I didnt, but i once tried to contact the PRO of N&NGTA, but he was N/A so had a word on the QT with his PA who informed the CEO and he promised to RSVP ASAP, OK?

This is not a thread about contacting David McNally

this is a thread about trying to get people to talk about why you want to contact him

attention seeking loser tbh

Ask him if he could explain what the massive red circles with white lines though the middle of them mean on some of the toilet doors in the lower Barclay, because it seems to confuse an awful lot of people.

Cheers.

Another option to air your discontent to the CEO, is to venture to the Nelson after a home game (but only if we''ve had a convincing victory). Then, carefully wade through the collective throng of the ''inner circle''....Them being those ''troo farns an'' the pink''un''s masseeve and foinest'' (they''re all adulating disciples of Mr McNally), ''The Nelsonettes''.... You can''t miss ''em, they''ll be wearing tatty dungarees with an NCFC scarf tied around their midriffs, sporting designer wellies an'' ill fitting hand knitted yeller an'' green coloured ''tank tops''.

They''ll also be chompin'' down bowls of boiled pig''s trotters an'' swigging pints of cabbage water.....An'' they''ll all be a thigh an'' back slappin, an'' a gruntin'', a snortin'', a fartin'', a wheezin'', a guffawin'' an'' a belchin''.....As they throw Mr Tilly''s baseball cap around the bar like a frisby....."Haw haw! Hiss gurd furn!" 

Then, you can maybe hopefully dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge again, past the self-appointed CEO''s sentinel and all round intellectual and pink''un general know-it-all, that is our resident Jason Statham lookalike, the muscular and a well-honed pro-am cage fighter ''oim a bit tasty yer know!....Morty........ Nottin'' gerts parst hyum!

If you''re successful in avoiding ''sluggermort'' you should then find yourself a few feet away from the supreme being that is ''THE CEO OF NCFC!'' Drop immediately to your knees whilst tuggin'' your forelock, remain silent and await permission to speak from the divine one. State your business or grievance, (don''t mention our previous manager or relegation) and at no time make any eye contact, or thou shalt be turned into a programme seller, immediately sacked then banished to the outside of the stadium and to the rear of the N&P Stand.....Then you''ll be left to feed on the food scraps from Yellows and that expensive burger stall on match days......

Or, you could always join the ''inner circle''.......Meet up in the Nelson and Party Hard with them and the CEO after the game.....and be privy to what really goes on at Carra.......That''s an alternative if you''re unsuccessful at sourcing Mr Mac''s email address....Hope you like pig''s trotters an'' cabbage water......Have you any designer wellies or dungarees.....and do you know anyone that can knit?

Mello.