Sign in to follow this  
yoda

If we win tomorrow

I love derby day and winning in particular, BUT..the win will not be enough to forgive for the relegation. It shouldnt have happened and was not all down to bad management. Now, if we do Town both times and get promoted....then I will forgive.

It''s not very often that a team wins 3 games in a row.

Could happen tomorrow, I''d love to do them 4-1 or 5-1 again this season, but, a draw is more likely.

I wouldn''t blame the players for the lacks of effort early on at Spurs and Hull, nor the inability to penetrate into the box for more than a couple of jittery sideways or backwards passes against several bottom ten teams including Cardiff twice. Approaching games with a defeatist approach ultimately results in, ......well, defeats.

Dubai Mark wrote the following post at 23/08/2014 1:01 AM:

I love derby day and winning in particular, BUT..the win will not be enough to forgive for the relegation. It shouldnt have happened and was not all down to bad management. Now, if we do Town both times and get promoted....then I will forgive.

Completely disagree. Relegation WAS all down to bad management!

That''s fine Iharman 7 we are all entitled to an opinion and I respect yours.......I must have been watching different games to you though, as I saw on many occasions some players simply not giving enough for the shirt, and at times poncing around and not appearing to care......even one slagging of our club, which of course must have had a very positive effect.

The fact that so far just 2 players have left to go to clubs who will probably be in the relegation mix clearly demonstrates that given the club''s finances it is unlikely that the club will stay up longterm regardless of mgmt decisions. Some people like to ignore reality and have someone to blame though.