Sign in to follow this  
shaunieboy77

Bradley Johnson

It seems the arrival of Gary O''Neil is more than a little telling for Bradley, I''m not his harshest critic - there are several - but if he could do anything other than stand on his right foot he''d be an excellent player.

Oh yes, and asked not to pass the ball for more than ten yards but at least he''s honest, doesn''t pull out of a tackle and for the most part puts a shift in.

There are worse.

Poor game on Saturday but I think he''s a decent player for this level of football. He can play a good through ball when the mood takes him as well.

Can''t remember Bradley ever giving less than 100% in a Norwich shirt. Loyal and no quitter. He''ll do for me.

For me he was just too lazy last season to be able to play in the premiership (lucky we''re not in the premiership then i guess), perhaps its not laziness, perhaps its just that he''s not as fit as anyone would want a midfielder to be.

Probably had his mind on other things possibly how his precious Arseholes were doing at Wembley ?

Did someone say loyal ? In the words of one Joe Royle ''loyal mt arse''

He''s a really poor player. Especially at the base of a diamond formation. He cannot pass to save his life and on that basis he''s the worst player to expect to link play from defence to further forward.

Ha, someone having a go at a player because he''s an Arsenal fan. I love this place, always good for a freak show.

He should not be within twenty yards of any set piece taking.

when I saw him take our first direct freekick of the season I knew we were in trouble how on earth after all preseason training can we end up with him taking free kicks !

Haha, good bump, on the back of a couple of beautiful strikes by Bradders!

Also there''s some criticism of his free kicks. I seem to remember one of them smashing in last season.. and a couple more coming off the bar. I think he''s a good direct free kick taker as he can really hit em, but yeah not so great when he''s got to deliver it with finesse!

Like most players at this level, it''s not that he''s particularly bad at anything, he''s just very inconsistent with the technical aspects of the game - be it passes, touches, whatever. But he makes up for it with his work rate and excellent tackling.

I wouldn''t be upset if we got an upgrade on him though of course.

He should be banned from absolutely blasting it!

I wonder if one of the coaches has had a word with him about controlling his shots, he can shoot, clearly, difference is he now looks up and tries to place it