Sign in to follow this  
my2ndteam

Two season tickets for sale.... Serious. Any takers?

If you are serious send me an email, would have to be signed over properly by letter to ticket office, I have couple people I know looking for season tickets, but as I say would want it all done properly

''Rather go shopping with the wife''

There was a post on here a few weeks ago asking what a ''plastic fan'' was. You have just answered that question.

[quote user="chuggs"]If you are serious send me an email, would have to be signed over properly by letter to ticket office, I have couple people I know looking for season tickets, but as I say would want it all done properly[/quote]

Check first that they didn''t watch Sky today. Wouldn''t want to see you stuck with them.

Ha ha yeah it was awful,, the wrong appointment as manager, but hey ho I will still be going each week

I don''t think it''s possible to sign tickets over as there is a waiting list. I use my nephews and have always thought it would be impossible to change names. If anyone knows I''d appreciate knowing

[quote user="peckham canaries"]I don''t think it''s possible to sign tickets over as there is a waiting list. I use my nephews and have always thought it would be impossible to change names. If anyone knows I''d appreciate knowing[/quote]

It''s possible I done it last year

Regretting that ever since. Another £529 for this seasons dross.

Still for sale? I will buy them and give them at random to Norwich fans...I don''t want you to waste your money on "This seasons Dross"

Actually makes me laugh. It''s a great turn around since the first game

But the apparent ''I told you so'' people are more comical than the pant wetters.

You all come out of the woodwork when 99% of us were very concerned after the wolves game

Pipe down and get on with it

No I am sorry but its the people that call out the club..and management...You really think the owners and the GM and everyone involved would rather have a smaller paycheck??? Come on now people. Yes teams make mistakes but never intentional. Yes I am sure sometimes they hope to get away with being cheap like last January at the transfer window I believe they wanted to try and survive obviously failed and I believe they will have learned from that.