Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

impressed by Tyrone Mings

I thought he looked excellent today ( first time I have seen him ! ) any chance we could really pi$$ Ipswich off and grab him on the cheap ?

a sort of Ade Akinbiyi without the skill and superb ball control

I want us to buy Hyam, stick him in a gimp suit and make him live in a cage in Castle Mall.Still less embarrassing than playing for the scum, and he''d be on better wages.

Hmmm, really?

As far as I could see he is a terrible tackler that should have been sent off by the end of the game (he picked up a yellow + >>>). His terrible tackling injured R Bennett and almost injured Tettey in the first half. That is a man who does not know where to put his feet when tackling, if it was intentional he shouldn''t be playing the game.

Other than that he didn''t really do much. Distinctly average. We have two left backs who are better.

I liked it when mcgoldrick jinked past a couple of our players and the scum fans cheered than his shot nearly went out for a throw in.

He looked pretty good I thought but that was stood in the Away End rather than watching the TV so I accept you can''t always judge that well.

Be nice to rob them of a player which we haven''t done since Trevor Putney I think

I thought he would make a great centre half powerful with pace and young and 6ft 3 ins i can see him playing higher ( my opinion ) like i said first time i saw him today so could of been a one off he is young in a derby so maybe his tackling was alittle ott