Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood canary

There crowd was mute

yeah i made a thread (with my bare hands) a few days ago about the poor attendance at portaloo road, just from watching on the tv, you could tell they''re pretty fed up as things look as if they''re a bit stale...probably all those years in the same division along with the debts

I should imagine that the extra 7 or 8 thousand rustics who turned up today had it conformed why they had been right to give it up as a lost cause.Dire hoof ball coupled with a ''robust'' approach to the game can''t be too much fun to watch or offer much in the way of promise. Berra at the back would be better suited to getting into the ''grabbling game'' and Mings was clearly well out of his depth .. as would the strangely head shaped Hyam. With little in the way of squad depth mad mick will have to hope that obust approach does not lead to too mant suspensions or injuries.You can see why 4000 odd seats went unsold............... poor old binners

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I didn''t realise it was fancy dress.Loads came dressed as empty seats[/quote]from what I gather it was a Marcus Evans look a like competitionnot sure what the prize was

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]On the tv I didn''t hear much from us either. people rather sit or stand and fold their hands[/quote]they kept showing that rather large bird at the front with a skinhead and norwich shirt, i take it she was leading the aggro after the  game [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"]they kept showing that rather large bird at

the front with a skinhead and norwich shirt, i take it she was leading

the aggro after the  game [:D][/quote]That was City1st.

I sat in the alf ramsey stand (ipswich fan I work with got me a ticket). Very strange feeling sitting with the binners. But yes they were so quiet I was shocked and I thought the City fans were fantastic. Before the game we talked about the 5-1 & his worst memory was the top of the league at Portman Road song. So sweet to hear that again.

And to not sell out a local derby, unbelivable. Their excuse was well it is on tv! They gave McCartney lots of stick & say their m/f is their weakpoint (one of many I pointed out). They say he plays 4 def m/f''s all of whom aren''t that good. They all seemed to realise our players are better class & that seemed to subdue them more.