Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Adams, not a good look in that white sweatshirt.

Is it me or do the white sweatshirts look really bad when worn. I wish Adams and co would wear something different, he looks a bit like Olaf from frozen.

Who likes these tops?

I like to see a manager in a suit, which is probably why I gave Houghton a second season to convince me.  If he''d dressed like Pulis he''d have been gone after that 5-0 vs Fulham.

Quite clearly is alert to the dangers of wearing a cashmere v-neck and quilted coat but admittedly he does look just a little ''snug'' in that white top.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Damn how do you get an emo included in your text?[/quote]

Hang around the Waterfront when there''s a gig on and take numbers...?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Damn how do you get an emo included in your text?[/quote]

like this

it works for me if I hold the left side of the mouse down and drag it into place

talking of drag perhaps Adams could get himself togged up in some of Delia''s stuff 

Jenkins, infinitely happier than I did a couple of weeks ago and indeed confident that he can steer is back up, still not sure about the white top though.

Shouldn''t I be?

TBH I prefer managers in tracksuits to suits, it makes them seem more connected to the team somehow. I guess in reality it makes f all difference tho