Sign in to follow this  
Kingston Yellow

All those who were calling for Adams to be sacked...

In reality there have not been that many on here actually calling for Adams to be sacked, very few. Certainly many, who didnt agree with the appointment, going the route of "how many games shall we give him". But, generally I think the sensible majority regardless of who they wanted,know a little patience was needed and the new management team should be given a fair chance.

For me, the first game was not as bad as some make out, and at this stage of the season its very difficult to assume that the teams we have played will be top teams or contenders in this division, so very hard to say just how well we have done since Wolves.

That said, I for one am pleasantly surprised to date, particularly with the performance yesterday, huge for NA and his team, although Ipswich did disappoint a little and didnt seem to want it as much as we did.

I was particularly impressed with the fluidity of our front play and inter changing, very classy and Johnson & Tettey at this level are a force.......so far so good I say........

I really dont get this arrogance and gloating.Having attended 4 of his 5 games in charge last season I wasnt happy with his appointment when we announced it earlier this summer. I don''t know a Norwich fan who WAS happy with it. It wasnt even really because it was Neil, I just felt a fresh new approach and a manager from outside of the club. I also went to Braintree away and then Wolves away. Braintree we played good attacking football and I was very impressed with Lafferty which was good but it was against a side we should be expecting to be beat.Wolves away was thoroughly disappointing. I''ve heard Neil say that we played well at Wolves. Sorry but we just didn''t- red card or no red we kept getting over run in midfield and we barely made their keeper make a save. HOWEVER I have also been to the Watford, Blackburn and blue filth games. Really well done Neil for sorting out the three wins on the bounce. I hope it continues.Why be arrogant and childish because "you got it right and others got it wrong"? People are allowed to their views, aren''t they?

I''m with you there, the way some people are talking it''s like we''ve won the league already

There is an awfully long way to go this season, and we should not be getting carried away

I should think those who are tossing themselves off metaphorically speaking of course about our last 3 wins were the same who were screaming for the managers head when we were 11th in the premiership

Long way to go

A particular point of interest from yesterday''s game is the great deal of affection there is for him, the support I thought was as good as I can remember it at Poorman Rd.

The way in which he raced over to celebrate with us, forgetting the customary hand shake with MM, to see him so caught up in the moment is great and of course it''s reciprocated.

As for the whole thing of "I told you so" is really pretty moronic, what point a message board such as this if you can''t exchange opinions?

The mind that thinks it''s always right isn''t really much of one at all, I was worried to death after that Wolves game and still maintain it was one if the most wretched I''ve seen in many moons.

But of course with three wins in the bounce it''s looking like being a very good year but truthfully it''d be much wiser to concentrate on the future and see if Neyul can get us back up in an automatic promotion spot.

In summary, let''s worry about it next May.

To the authors of the last few posts: this isn''t intended as a ''told you so'' thread. It is intended to highlight the idiocy of some posters who were calling for Adams to be sacked after the Wolves game. After one league game.