Sign in to follow this  
TheBoy7

Portman King

[quote user="TheBoy7"]Now kindly go away. That is all.[/quote]

We will....but, unfortunately for you, it will take until the end of the season when we head back to the Premiership.

He was telling me how strong they now are defensively just yesterday…

Must have been another ''rare error'' that led to the goal and several others which led to our 8 or 9 clear chances!!!!

No, please come back Portaloo wan KING. You had so much to say for yourself before it would be a shame not to pop up now. We all know you''re reading this. Hahahahaha.

He went away for 4 years last time and despite being asked refuses to explain that absence. I guess it may be longer this time...

I think he is still looking for the missing dossier that proves that his club is not a seperate legal entity, something he stamped his little foot about very strongly some while backperhaps he went to the zoo today instead -

though what kind of zoo lets the exhibits wander about amongst the visitors is anyones guess

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Come on binboy, where have you got to?[/quote][:D]Perhaps he has neckache from having to watch the ball being hoofed up in the air all the time.[:P]

such a shame because after nearly four years many thought we were to be blessed with a return of the lesser witted binchap to our shoresthey had beaten the mighty Fulham and we had been humbled by the lowly Wolves so all looked set fair for a continous visit, one, by such wonderful binmanisms as " gawd blimey guv, that there Marcus H''evans is an hinvestor and no mistake innit"yet as fast as they appeared off they went again (rather like the money from the sale of Cresswell)what strange little fellows these binfolk arewhat could have scared them away this time I wonder ?

are you there Waveney ?