Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 3

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bayern Munich is this evening but I''m here in plenty of time so we can go with it no problems. Thank you Swindon the six look nailed on to me and surely only the cruellest misfortune can stop us recording our first win. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £24.99. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

1/5

7:30 Fri

Chelsea

2/9

3:00 Sat

Olympiakos

1/10

7:30 Sat

Dinamo Moscow

3/10

10:30 Sun

Barcelona

1/10

8:00 Sun

Real Madrid

1/12

7:00 Mon

With the help of Newc Uni Canary I''ve also managed to place Paul''s match bets for tomorrow. Thanks again Paul and Newcy. A Norwich win inclding one or more of these suggestions would make it a fantastic day. Of course it''s possible to get all these in! I placed them where I felt we had best advantage and here are those details : -

Goals +2.5

£1.50 Bet365

23/20

£3.22

Norwich HT and FT

£1.50 Bill Hill

10/3

£6.50

Grabban first goalscorer

£1.50 Bill Hill

6/1

£10.50

Grabban first goalscorer and 3-1 Norwich win

£1.50 Bill Hill

105/1

£159.00

Red Card

.50 Newcy

20/1

£10.00

Red Card

.50 Nutty

20/1

£10.00

So more than ever this weekend here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win. Thanks everyone and good luck all...[:)].......

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bayern Munich is this evening but I''m here in plenty of time so we can go with it no problems. Thank you Swindon the six look nailed on to me and surely only the cruellest misfortune can stop us recording our first win. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £24.99. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

1/5

Chelsea

2/9

Olympiakos

1/10

Dinamo Moscow

3/10

Barcelona

1/10

Real Madrid

1/12

With the help of Newc Uni Canary I''ve also managed to place Paul''s match bets for tomorrow. Thanks again Paul and Newcy. A Norwich win inclding one or more of these suggestions would make it a fantastic day. Of course it''s possible to get all these in! I placed them where I felt we had best advantage and here are those details : -

Goals +2.5

£1.50 Bet365

23/20

£3.22

Norwich HT and FT

£1.50 Bill Hill

10/3

£6.50

Grabban first goalscorer

£1.50 Bill Hill

6/1

£10.50

£1.50 Bill Hill

105/1

£159.00

Red Card

.50 Newcy

20/1

£10.00

Red Card

.50 Nutty

20/1

£10.00

So more than ever this weekend here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win. Thanks everyone and good luck all...[:)].......

[/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Plus

Norwich HT and FT

£1.50 Bill Hill

10/3

£6.50

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Ipswich vs Norwich.

Home win unfortunately!

Norwich bet

Ryan bennett anytime![/quote]Mate - those picks are so bad it could have been one of mine!! :)

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Lovely old job.  Won''t you get Norwich HT & FT as well?[/quote]

Indeed we do Bor! Are you ok for the Brum game on 20th Sept to get us some more?

Fantastic picking Paul! Well done buddy! I know you are enjoying your day and you''ve given even more enjoyment to all us PUPs too. Have a good trip home buddy[<:o)]

Now I get to add yourt name to Ray''s signature and update our totals. With any luck I''ll be back again on Monday night because we''re still in the final six too. But we have already made Statto''s day with a city win and a PUPs win[Y] [:)]

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt, GMF yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £430 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat, Crabbycanary, Paul, yes

PUPs £98 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with £145 for the CSF

from the 2013/14 end of season pledges we now have a total of £2716 raised so

far.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Lovely old job.  Won''t you get Norwich HT & FT as well?[/quote]

Indeed we do Bor! Are you ok for the Brum game on 20th Sept to get us some more?

[/quote]That''d be a privilege.

Great stuff Bor[Y]

Just rescued a couple of picks from our Facebook page.

DDD went for a Chelsea win.

And we have a new PUP called Bucks Fogey Steve who''s selected Man Utd. Welcome to the fold BFS.

[quote user="woostercanary"]My (dubious) choices are:

Everton/Arsenal draw (at 5/2); and

Norwich to win 2-1 (17/2)

As ever, look elsewhere to win[/quote]

Good shout[Y]

Nutty, I hope to be at the Leeds game with Kev, will give you my donation in person! If it doesnt materialise I will Paypal you it!

Hope it works out, would be great to meet you Chris. Bet you''d love to take the bragging rights home with you if we beat them again!

We''re 3/3 overnight. Half way through Swindon''s long weekend[;)]

Bayern Munich

1/5

Chelsea

2/9

Olympiakos

1/10

Dinamo Moscow

3/10

Barcelona

1/10

Real Madrid

1/12

Goals +2.5

£1.50 Bet365

23/20

£3.22

Norwich HT and FT

£1.50 Bill Hill

10/3

£6.50

Grabban first goalscorer

£1.50 Bill Hill

6/1

£10.50

£1.50 Bill Hill

105/1

£159.00

Red Card

.50 Newcy

20/1

£10.00

Red Card

.50 Nutty

20/1

£10.00

[/quote]Dinamo 2-0 up at half time.

With Barca three up with just over 10 minutes to play I think it''s safe to say we''re just waiting on "MondayMagic." Good luck Swindon!

Indeed Yankee. It finished 3-0 and Swindon''s long weekend just has one day left. What a weekend this is proving to be[:)] Best of luck for the last game.

If anyone has a spare quid in a betting account (I don''t unfortunately), they could guarantee us our stake back by putting it on Cordoba to win or Draw at 10/1.

I like your thinking Splutcho! We are ok though because Bill Hill will give us a free bet next week if we end up with five right. However what you suggest is well worth considering in similar circumstances where we are already using one of Hill Hill''s free bets.

Thanks for all your help so far this season buddy. This spirit is another reason why I believe our team this season is the strongest ever.

I''ve done it anyway. On Paddypower its 12/1 on the draw and 25/1 on the win so we''ll get some dosh as well as the free bet whatever happens. If you''re around Tues Nutty I''ll pay you then if it should happen.

Thanks guys. Glad I managed to pick a winner and raise some money for a great cause.