Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Reinvestment

With the sale of Snodgrass and by the looks of it Fer and Surman, what do you think we need and if possible, any suggestions?

Snodgrass= £8m

Fer = £8m

Surman = £1.2m

= £17.2m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_u3mjqB9I

e.g I think:

2 CB/RB = £4m

1 ST = £3m

1 LM =£2m

1 CM =£4

£4.2m leftover for January

Care mate, you''ll be called a binner for thinking like this.

Didn''t we get £2m for Pilkington, in the end as well?

That adds up to a tidy bit.

I hope Chris Commons is the first in, but not for £4m.

[quote user="Jenkins"]With a manager like Adams, we will struggle to spend it all.[/quote]

or in real world this is how things happen transfer wise

“He is a top player. Leroy hasn’t said anything to me about where he

sees his future. These things don’t tend to go between player and

manager these days. It is all done by agents and those above me in the

club. "
Neil Adams

Supposedly for RVW we got:

*£1.25m loan fee

*100% wages paid

*Future £6m fee

*20% future sell on clause

Will probably be £20m for Fer, Snoddy, Pilks, Surman, RVW (Loan Fee).

SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 8:52 PM:

Don''t forget 1-2m for Pilks too

---------------

Forgot about that one, thanks. So yeah, around £20m I guess

As McNally never tires of telling us, "all transfer fees are reinvested in football". Shareholders don''t get dividends.

]With the sale of Snodgrass and by the looks of it Fer and Surman, what do you think we need and if possible, any suggestions?

Snodgrass= £8m

Fer = £8m

Surman = £1.2m

= £17.2m

e.g I think:

2 CB/RB = £4m

1 ST = £3m

1 LM =£2m

1 CM =£4

We have so far spend just under 7M and if the two sales are correct we will have received over 19M

Snodgrass -7, Fer 8, Surman 1, Pilkington just under 2, Rvw 1.25 loan fee. This has the added bonus of reducing our wages to probably to 30M v approx.

I think Leroy and Ricky along with Bassong and Ruddy are our 4 biggest wage earners, 2 off the books will make a big difference.

Our further overheads cannot be more than another 12M, 1.5M on the Academy, 4M on staff wages, Agents fees possibly 1M, running costs 5M?

Our TV money and other revenue (assuming a reduction on last year of about 25%), would give us revenue of about 45M.

We would thus be looking at a small profit before our transfer dealings which would put us about 12M up.

I think our budget therefore as it stands would be about 13M including wages for the 1st year.

Can those who scrutinise the accounts more carefully than me say if I am in the right areas?

Suggestions - Powell Man U, Ake Chelsea, Gnarby Arse (Well that''s who would I would like in an ideal world

you forget how much Delia will have stole, or the cost of Stephen Fry .........

... plus the money being put aside for the new stand

the sight of those poor wretches (nearly 8000) trying to get into Carrow Road this afternoon

I think the catering loses about £40,000 a game as well

I''d go all out on buying a genuine quality centre back (as good as we can attract to the Championship anyway), and also a left-sided midfielder would be handy. I''d like to think a new centre back would see Russ returning to his old position, in which case it would reduce the need for a new right back. Whittaker gets some stick (yes, he was pants against Wolves) but he was a lot better today, and has put in plenty of genuinely good performances in the Premier League as well. Him and Martin for that position would be absolutely fine.

Good thread Miggins.

Useful to get a bit of a feel for where we are money wise.

Looks like we should be seeing a fair bit of business over the next few weeks

[quote user="militantcanary"]]With the sale of Snodgrass and by the looks of it Fer and Surman, what do you think we need and if possible, any suggestions?

Snodgrass= £8m

Fer = £8m

Surman = £1.2m

= £17.2m

e.g I think:

2 CB/RB = £4m

1 ST = £3m

1 LM =£2m

1 CM =£4

We have so far spend just under 7M and if the two sales are correct we will have received over 19M

Snodgrass -7, Fer 8, Surman 1, Pilkington just under 2, Rvw 1.25 loan fee. This has the added bonus of reducing our wages to probably to 30M v approx.

I think Leroy and Ricky along with Bassong and Ruddy are our 4 biggest wage earners, 2 off the books will make a big difference.

Our further overheads cannot be more than another 12M, 1.5M on the Academy, 4M on staff wages, Agents fees possibly 1M, running costs 5M?

Our TV money and other revenue (assuming a reduction on last year of about 25%), would give us revenue of about 45M.

We would thus be looking at a small profit before our transfer dealings which would put us about 12M up.

I think our budget therefore as it stands would be about 13M including wages for the 1st year.

Can those who scrutinise the accounts more carefully than me say if I am in the right areas?

Suggestions - Powell Man U, Ake Chelsea, Gnarby Arse (Well that''s who would I would like in an ideal world[/quote]I don''t think you are far off the mark.

you can probably add whatever we get for hooper to that, lets say, 3 to 6 million given that we are apparently willing to sell players to wealthy premier league clubs for absolutely fuckall

Cheap Cheap Canaries wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 9:14 PM:

We dont have to sell but we are selling everybody , i wonder who will get rich out of this , it certainly wont get reinvested in the squad apart from a couple of cheap signings .

---------------------------

who do you reckon we should sign? or at least, what positions?

discounting Bassong,Becchio,Bunn and untried youngsters in the squad...we''re painfully thin for a season with a further 44 games to play?

Ruddy Rudd

Whittaker Martin Turner Garrido Olsson Bennett

Johnson Howson Hoolahan Bennett Murphy Redmond Tettey O''Neil

Grabban Lafferty Hooper

19 players.....only just filling a bench here...need at least 4 players in the next fortnight, unless we''re intending to go down the loan route from Premier League clubs when the loan window opens mid-September?

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]We dont have to sell but we are selling everybody , i wonder who will get rich out of this , it certainly wont get reinvested in the squad apart from a couple of cheap signings . [/quote]everybody ?you don''t sound too rightare you from suffolk by any chance ?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"] unless we''re intending to go down the loan route from Premier League clubs when the loan window opens mid-September?[/quote]

i remember the last time we flooded a squad with loan players (im actually not against the idea if they are quality and dedicated)

however, mr roeder did so well with that idea..................