Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Both Everton and Villa have been very interested in this guy in recent seasons. Villa as late as late last season. Good player this. Would want him, at around 4 mill

Google translation of above newspaper article; The past few years was a transfer to the Premier League a few times wrong, but now Vadis Odjidja does seem to move to England. Norwich City has an agreement in principle with Club Brugge on a final transfer of the 25-year-old midfielder. Norwich relegated from the Premier League this year, but wants to return to the highest level as quickly as possible and hopes to get to be promoted from the Championship. Again Odjidja an important weapon in the house There is no agreement between the English club and Odjidja itself, but the player travels possible today to England with the intention to also personally get to Norwich City out.

[quote user="York Canary"]I''m all for having "another weapon in the house".[/quote]Hells yeah, that''s the kind of talk I like.Rather than having another defensive mechanism in the house as per previous manager, like a trench or drawbridge or something.

[quote user="General Melchett"]can''t get linky thing to work![url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6n3cEGshZw[/url]                                                                                [/quote]

Hmm, does look quite handy.

The bloke who broke the news yesterday about this guy is a journo from Belgium. He was the 1 who Sky sports were quoting when it emerged that Lukaku was joining for £20+m hours before anyone else. The bloke all the journos were re tweeting when he break the news it was a done deal. He had that before anyone else. So looks a good source. He only said a deal between the clubs had been agreed and not the player.

Disappointing if he is as you''d imagine if we were close to agreeing anything he wouldn''t be in the squad

[quote user="AJ"]Disappointing if he is as you''d imagine if we were close to agreeing anything he wouldn''t be in the squad[/quote]

Fer signed for QPR 3/4 days after playing for us. And would appear a fee was already or very close to being agreed.

He only wouldn''t be int he squad if it was a dead cert the player has gone. Even if we''ve had a bid accepted we may not have agreed terms or the other way around.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Any news? Doesn''t seem to be going as fast as it was reported to be going[/quote]He is apparently in the advanced stages of negotiations with the club"I am currently still a player of Club Brugge.

My contract is still ongoing here and I still do my best for the club.

Whether this was my last game in black and blue, I don''t want to say anything about it."Speaking to the press after Club''s game agaisnt Mechelen on Sunday.To me it sounds quite promising.

If he''s a player struggling to get game time where he is, and a club with a good chance of Premier League football next year is interested, in the absence of offers from existing Premier League clubs, you''d have thought that he would be interested.

A smart contract to give him might be one with an option to leave after this season if we''re not promoted, but with no chance of leaving straight away if we are, with wages add ons etc for promotion so he doesnt feel underappreciated if he plays a major part in that promotion.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Supposedly Sky are linking us with McCandles, a young midfielder from Falkirk, Gary Holt''s old club.[/quote]

Conor McGrandles?

Molly Windley wrote the following post at 26/08/2014 9:22 PM:

"Conor McGrandles?"

Seems likely, 18 year old, 5 appearances this year and 4 assists. Can play right or left wing.

Confirmed elsewhere on Twitter: (google translated)

Vadis Odjidja to leave Club Brugge. He just signed his contract with Norwich City. Thanks for everything! # clubbrugge # transfers # vadis