Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]Just seen Neil Reynolds get off a London train with odjidja, laptop and paperwork in hand. Obviously we knew it was close but looking like that could be the medical bits out of the way[/quote]I''m guessing he had the laptop and the paperwork in the opposite hand to Vadis then, he''s a big lad...[/quote]I just hope they weren''t skipping while hand in hand, he could drop the laptop.

Friday''s Daily Mail -

Norwich have also signed midfielder Viadis Odjidja from Club Brugge for £3million after he flew over for talks on Tuesday and Falkirk midfielder Conor McGrandles, 18, in a deal worth £1m.

Those DM journos earn their crust, don''t they? The signing of our young sweaty was announced in these rural parts on Wednesday.

Perhaps we need to employ a faster runner to get the news to the Big City next time

There is ALWAYS time for a quick & dirty gazumping by a richer or premierer rival in football.

Even when the player has pen in his hand ready to consummate the union, you better watch out somebody else doesn''t slip in there with a larger wad.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Has anyone seen him play? I like his name[/quote]

This sums it up perfectly

You haven''t a clue who he is or what he can do like everyone else

Could be the new RvW. He''d certainly be aiming for premier league football if he''s like the other Belgian superstars

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Has anyone seen him play? I like his name[/quote]

This sums it up perfectly

You haven''t a clue who he is or what he can do like everyone else

Could be the new RvW. He''d certainly be aiming for premier league football if he''s like the other Belgian superstars[/quote]

Fantastic we get to make up our minds on how good/bad he is by actually watching him, rather than deciding on the basis of message boards or Championship manager. Players used to get at least one game before they were labelled crap or brilliant

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Loopzilla"]He''s signed.[/quote]Bugger [:$]   How do you post a picture?[/quote]

[quote user="steakbearnaise"][/quote]LOL - cheers Steak. That''s what I was trying to do! How do you attach a picture? I copied it into the edit space and in the preview it seemed OK.

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="steakbearnaise"][/quote]LOL - cheers Steak. That''s what I was trying to do! How do you attach a picture? I copied it into the edit space and in the preview it seemed OK.[/quote]I don''t know, tbh - I copied and pasted too and it looked fine in preview (but is actually distorted in the post itself). I hadn''t seen your post or I would probably have assumed it wouldn''t work and not tried to post it...

Great signing. Some of the goals in his highlights are excellent, but my favourite is the final one, when he starts with a tackle in their own box, goes past several opposition players to release his striker from past the halfway line. I like when a player has goalscoring on his mind even in his own box  - like Vincent Kompany..

ridgeman wrote the following post at 29/08/2014 4:23 PM:

"Its announced on the EEN website but not the pinkun."

It was before you posted.

I''ve got a really good feeling about this one. From what I''ve read and from the footage I''ve seen, he looks a quality player with bags of talent. A real desire to drive forward with the ball, get shots at goal with power and accuracy, and some great feet and technique thrown in. Looks a proper athlete.Can''t wait to see him on the pitch.

Great stuff! (At last).

Vadis has tweeted:

“I am happy to join Norwich City FC. Looking forward to get busy with the team. Thanks to everybody from Norwich FC for the great welcome. Hereby I also want to thank Club Bruges for the last five seasons. I wish them all the best for the future.”

The pinkun picture is an unfortunate choice, makes him look a bit of a numpty.

Watch his video interview on canaries.co.uk and it''s a different story altogether. 110% professional.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]The pinkun picture is an unfortunate choice, makes him look a bit of a numpty.

Watch his video interview on canaries.co.uk and it''s a different story altogether. 110% professional.[/quote][Y] Very good, intelligent. Good bit about Belgium as well.

"]3m euro deposit with add on payments dependant on promotion<

This is bordering on a steal, looks as good as Fer on what I have seen on Youtube for a 1/3 of the price.

Our spend will be close on 14M when we sign the guy from Arsenal, very impressive though I have a feeling that our overall profit may be going up by Monday (Bassong and Hooper?)

He did a david beckham....against england...he can''t do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_pwYX_K4o

Because of the clips i''ve seen on youtube, i''ve come to the conclusion that he is as good as beckham in his prime.

Herman wrote the following post at 29/08/2014 5:52 PM:

Oh no, does that mean he''s as overated as Beckham?Stick out tongue [:P]

-----------------------------------------

Yes...what have we done