Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Having just googled him there was someone who bears a remarkable resemblance to him in the Director''s Box today. I had tickets in the row in front of the box and was looking to see who was around. No Delia tonight (scouting mission perhaps....). Can''t swear to this - I will no doubt be slaughtered for this so apologies if wrong. I was looking to see if any of first team squad there as had taken my 7yr old daughter to her 2nd game (1st was Luton!!) & my 5yr old son to his first game and they wanted autographs!

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Confirmed elsewhere on Twitter: (google translated)

Vadis Odjidja to leave Club Brugge. He just signed his contract with Norwich City. Thanks for everything! # clubbrugge # transfers # vadis[/quote]

This tweet was a fan, not anyone associated with the club. Belgosport barely has any followers so not convinced he is reliable either. Claims he got his info from well placed sources within the club.

I do think he''ll sign, but I''m not taking anything for granted on the basis of those tweets.

Alartz, shut the hell up. Your attention seeking is comparable to Wiz. We''ve won 4 on the spin. Shut your noise.

Yeah where has this player not signing got anything to do with 4 wins on the spin?

Half wit

Apart from twitter there''s no evidence. So until he''s actually here I say bull carp.

[quote user="alartz"]Found another google translation.

This is bull s**t and unlikely to happen and made up in fans minds[/quote]

Medical being done today

So if it does go ahead you will apologise to everyone who you have accused of making things up? I won''t hold my breath. Your constant negativity on this forum really does give the impression that you are not a Norwich fan.

[quote user="alartz"]Yeah where has this player not signing got anything to do with 4 wins on the spin?

Half wit

Apart from twitter there''s no evidence. So until he''s actually here I say bull carp.[/quote]

him signing has nothing to do with 4 wins on the spin. I''m just wondering why when every other fan is so positive you are so desperate to create negative attention that you''re willing to slag everyone off and declare as a fact that this is made up when you haven''t got a ****ing clue whether it''s true or not.

Scraping the barrel to be negative, by having a bizarre rant because there''s reports terms are agreed and a medical is happening today, but just makes yourself look a prize tw*t. Well done.

Because it''s the most annoying thing on here

if all these links to players were true on here we would have a squad size of 100+

I''d be amazed if this player comes here. It would be so unlike us to sign a player like this.

I get what alartz is trying to say, I just think he goes about it in a way that seems to rub people up the wrong way.

To keep it on track, this guy looks good, all the signs seem to suggest that something is happening and only time will tell if something comes off.

Having agreed with alartz, I have to say that the majority of recent rumours have had some substance to them and who knows if those that don''t fall apart due to wage demands etc etc.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]I get what alartz is trying to say, I just think he goes about it in a way that seems to rub people up the wrong way.

To keep it on track, this guy looks good, all the signs seem to suggest that something is happening and only time will tell if something comes off.

Having agreed with alartz, I have to say that the majority of recent rumours have had some substance to them and who knows if those that don''t fall apart due to wage demands etc etc.[/quote]

Someone who gets me. Thank you

It''s the early hook biters that get rubbed up the wrong way. Only seems that way when things are going well

Villain in every pantomime and all that

For those who have twitter a guy called @norwichsuperfan appears to have tweeted a photo of VOO (the new RVW but hopefully he can play) in the car park outside the Jarrold Stand this afternoon.

[quote user="alartz"]Because it''s the most annoying thing on here

if all these links to players were true on here we would have a squad size of 100+

I''d be amazed if this player comes here. It would be so unlike us to sign a player like this.[/quote]

Agree with most rumours being nonsense, but if you have an IQ over 10, you can pick out the real ones from the nonsense. If you get so frustrated with it, then maybe you just aren''t bright enough to seperate them out.

Picture of him outside Carrow Road just gone up on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/norwichsuperfan/status/504668750000713728/photo/1

Well done, you look like a right tit.

He is one of those players, much like when leroy signed who I really want to see sign!

Would have thought after him being sighted at the ground and the rumours that have been spreading about a medical and signing a contract that''d it would have been signed today. Perhaps announced with McGrandles.

fingers crossed!!

Signing him would be like killing two birds with one stone: he would not only replace Fer, but would also fill the void left in the odd-named-footballer department by the departure of RvW. In any case he looks Premiership quality, with a season to adapt to English football and gel with the team he could be an ace in the top tier if we manage to get back. I''m beginning to be optimistic.

Looks to be a great addition. He''s got his own website which is worth a look www.vadisodjidja.com

Hope all those negative ar$eholes how thought this move would never happen, crawl away and eat some humble pie.

[quote user="Brightside"]Looks to be a great addition. He''s got his own website which is worth a look www.vadisodjidja.com

Hope all those negative ar$eholes how thought this move would never happen, crawl away and eat some humble pie.[/quote]

Yep, wonder why Alartz has gone so quiet?!

Jumping the gun slightly as the guy has been known to not agree personal terms and scupper moves. Will make for a good day though waiting to see if it happens.

Wtf, this s*''tty link system in this forum.

When I pressed preview, it shown OK, but when posted, it is just a mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6n3cEGshZw