Sign in to follow this  
andy knights

has the deal been done ???? lay off Nige

Today i read that morrison deal is done and palace have an official signing for him tomorrow i read this in the sun did ant1 else notice this or was i dreaming ??? please can people lay off nigel This is the man who got us promoted and almost kept us in the prem it was down to a few lack lustre players that we came down not bad management and most of them have gone now so have faith and the spoils will come rolling in ..

wildecat canary

Too right, it was clearly Doris the tealady who decided to sign those lacklustre players and thought Holt was better than Safri

Of course it''s not Worthy''s fault.

We can all see what he''s trying to do. Pass and move football, after all he keeps saying he encourages the traditional Norwich passing game. It''s not his fault that any moderately intelligent Yella can''t perceive what pass and when!!

What ever you do don''t criticise him or his highly qualified coaching team or you''ll be crucified on this board for not being loyal!!

Yeh right

[quote]Too right, it was clearly Doris the tealady who decided to sign those lacklustre players and thought Holt was better than Safri[/quote]

if only

Her Tea ladying skills are superb thou, as nigel is normally good at signing players (eg huckerby ashton) prehaps he can twist her armt o play for us?