Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Is anyone really expecting a win Saturday?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I think, Reggie, that some will have seen what this thread would be like and decided to avoid it. And it hasn''t really let us down, with some of the usual negativity in among the more reasoned stuff.[/quote]Actually, Branston, contrary to what you say, I was only just thinking that the thread despite its rather provocative title, opportunity for a moanfest and effing and geoffing about, the Club, Adams, the Board etc, had NOT descended into acrimony and infighting.Most of the posts have been reasoned and couched in pretty tame language . I sometimes wonder at the mentality of people who criticise a touch of negativity on here. OK there are those who go a bit OTT, but , for heaven''s sake is it not understandable, after all that''s happened over the past couple of years, that some of us are not just a tad p1ssed off ? The fact that you choose to journey to see it from SE London is to your credit.All I was doing in my original comment was to use the thread as an illustration of how sad it is that less than 20% of posters feel even slightly confident that a Norwich win on Saturday is at least feasible .

Watford have improved gradually since the new manager took over and have strengthened this season, they are capable of making the playoffs if they keep Deeney. However we should always expect to beat teams at home in this division.

We should have Lafferty and Tettey available to start, O''Neil will be available and hopefully Hooper will be fit aswell.

As for Fer....if Toni Kroos ,who played in the world cup final was ready to play in the European Super Cup last night...I''m pretty damn sure Fer should be able to play on Saturday....no excuses.

So our midfield department should be a lot stronger...absolutely no reason to play such a lightweight midfield as we did at Wolves...and with Lafferty and Hooper up front, should be more of a threat.

no excuses....nothing less than a win

If we don''t win on Saturday or against Blackburn on Tuesday then I think we''ll be looking at an early season Adams exit. - ...and Smith must score

Adams wins games when he has to. Just like CH. At least until he didnt. So far Adams hasn''t HAD to.

We will win 5-0 if:

1) we play Lafferty, Fer and Ryan Bennett (instead of Martin at CB.)  for 90 minutes

2) we dont play Surman

3) We play the ball to the forwards quicker

Think positive and feel the force!

We will win if Martin goes to RB. R.Bennett starts,O''Neill and Fer in the middle with Redmond and Bennett on wings ,Lafferty and Grabban up top

No not a hope. The playing staff are the same bunch as last save but a few from last seasons shambles. And with the puppet man still there no hope. But hay ho I''ll be called a pant wetter.

pant wetter.

I think it depends on which formation we play, as the diamond that adams put out last time was atrocious. It seisms as though he''s got no tactical sense, hopefully he can prove people wrong. It feels strange saying this after one game.

I have posted at the end of the season that I could see a challenging season ahead with changing personnel and a good while before we settled. The Wolves game showed me that appears where we are at. So on that basis a loss would just not surprise me. We have seemingly an unsettled ship, no matter what rubbish comes via the media channels every now and then. ....Pilkington, freezing out of players, the Royle incident being a few examples. 1-2 defeat for me. I hope not of course.

[quote user="City1st"]I am expecting a win, as I am for the majority of games

[/quote]those being the next three games as well

"those being the next three games as well"binners and Crawley to go

[quote user="City1st"]"those being the next three games as well"binners and Crawley to go

[/quote]

just Crawley to go

The struggle I thought we would in getting off to a good start is not coming true and it feels good to be wrong

http://hearingaidexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ear-Trumpet.jpg"it''s a chap called Adam or something on the phone...... he said something about a ''far cough'' "

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="City1st"]"those being the next three games as well"binners and Crawley to go

[/quote]

just Crawley to go

[/quote]and there we arethe three wins as expectedhooray for me !

[quote user="Jenkins"]@rse[/quote]now nowjust because I was talking about myself it doesn''t need you to talk about yourself

ps why not lighten up a bit .. even you should be enjoying another City win shouldn''t you ?