Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

The Norwich City Prediction League returns - bigger and better

The Norwich City Prediction League returns for the new season - with better mechanics plus prizes.It''s free to join, easy to sign up to and even easier to play.This season you can compete with that lot down the road as there''s both a leaderboard for Norwich City games and a combined table for Ipswich Town fans predicting their team''s results, just don''t let them win.Click here to sign up.Once you’ve created an account, you can start making your score predictions for each of the league games.Scoring works like this...You receive 5 points for a correct match result. (win, lose or draw)You receive a bonus 5 points if you predict the exact scoreYou’ll also receive a bonus 10 points if you predict the first goalscorer for Norwich CityYou can also predict which team will win the league too. If you''re correct, you will get another 20 points

Whenever you guys do something like this, you never list East Sussex as a county. It''s like you don''t even care about us :''(

Server Error (500)

The pinkun never fails to deliver...
Is this one of the new features you were talking about in the other thread you deleted?

You might want to relax the required fields on the locations and postal codes too, as there are a few Global Canaries here.  So far there''s someone from Australia, one from Lake Orion, Michigan (by coincidence I graduated from high school there), and myself (Fort Worth, Texas).  I just stuck in Norfolk for the county and NR1 1JE for the postal code.

Have y''all decided what the prizes are going to be?  Just sorta curious, but there''s nothing but a "coming soon" on that page.  It''s not because I''m sitting in third place or anything. [:O]