Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

The announcement

When it came out that Neil Adams was going to be the manager there definitely was divide in opinion and I admit I thought next season was going to look bleak with the most inexperienced manager taking the job.

However as the dusts settled I see the passion that Adams has for the club and it makes me look forward to the attacking style he implemented in the youth squad.

There has been questionable things happen at the club but I think If this does work it will be great.

Good thread as I cannot say I have seen anything similar on 50 or so other threads this last couple of weeks. [:''(]

Are there rules on this forum which dictate the subject matter, or indeed the frequency at which subjects may or may not appear?

I would have said that threads are subject to a natural selection process. The ones that repeat a subject will fail to attract replies and fast fall down the list and into oblivion, thereby not troubling those who may be annoyed by their existence.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Are there rules on this forum which dictate the subject matter, or indeed the frequency at which subjects may or may not appear?[/quote]Well now you mention it, yes there are and this thread contravenes Rule 3.11.13b (ii)

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Are there rules on this forum which dictate the subject matter, or indeed the frequency at which subjects may or may not appear?

I would have said that threads are subject to a natural selection process. The ones that repeat a subject will fail to attract replies and fast fall down the list and into oblivion, thereby not troubling those who may be annoyed by their existence.[/quote]Well, issue 1 would be the vague clickbait title "The anouncement". I thought it was going to be an inside scoop of the Technical Director ;)...and as everyone''s mentioned issue 2 would be that we don''t need yet another new thread on Neil Adams

[quote user="Norwich4life"]I never understand why people keep repeating the same threads over and over again. I just don''t get it.[/quote]I must admit that''s quite funny Waveney. [:D]Then again as trolls go, you are my favourite. [Y]

I''m bored of him now Lapps like a comedian that tells the same joke over and over. He just doesn''t amuse me anymore.