Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

For all you binner sympathisers.....

That has such an air of desperate wish fulfiment, coupled with the usual binman ignorance. The stupidity of these rustics can be quite breath taking were it not to be set against the knowledge that they are from suffolk (as with Cortwan_King on here this week).Unfortunately as with most threads on TWTD this one quickly degenerates into a playground squabble with face scratching and hair pulling as the assorted Colins and Trevors fall out. Far funnier is this hapless offer pie and chips plus a pint for £24 !

The most hypocritical bilge you will ever read. There is only one club that ripped off the taxpayer and is in currently in millions of debt and that ain''t Norwich City. Given that they are the most boring club in the entire football league and have done literally nothing for the past 12 seasons I guess they need something to talk about down there though

I visit that forum a lot and find that they are much more concerned with NCFC than we are about them. This particular thread of Lappin''s is one of the rare mentions that that sad band of losers ever gets on this forum.

I put it down to a massive inferiority complex and it is not just concerned with our Club, but also our City, and they seem particularly envious of our cathedral, our airport and even our night-life and shopping experience to say nothing of the status of the "Fine City." They hate both the local press and the local TV stations as they are Norwich-based and "biased."

On the day of NA''s appointment the whole of the front page of TWTD was devoted to the story with, needless to say, every single negative imaginable,  dredged up or made up by their simple minds.

It is usually often the same posters who react to a thread about Norwich City. The most prolific and deluded is a character who calls himself ArnieM. Now our Arnie is totally obsessed with anything about our Club and any mention of Norwich is like a red rag to a bull to him and then out spews the invective and the make believe. His postings are a thing apart and he repeatedly prophesises a relegation to L.!. for us.

His take on the Grabban signing was that we are "Throwing money at a problem again." Less than £3m. I ask you and this comment just emphasises their pauper status whereby their last major signing cost them £20, 000 no less.

His posting on the exposed thread is typical. Keep it up Arnie. You give us a lot of laughs.

I recommend anybody to pay this site an occasional visit. If nothing more it stirs up that old rivalry that, in my case, had been dormant for many years. What better preparation for the up and coming derby games.  

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I visit that forum a lot and find that they are much more concerned with NCFC than we are about them. This particular thread of Lappin''s is one of the rare mentions that that sad band of losers ever gets on this forum.

I put it down to a massive inferiority complex and it is not just concerned with our Club, but also our City, and they seem particularly envious of our cathedral, our airport and even our night-life and shopping experience to say nothing of the status of the "Fine City." They hate both the local press and the local TV stations as they are Norwich-based and "biased."

On the day of NA''s appointment the whole of the front page of TWTD was devoted to the story with, needless to say, every single negative imaginable,  dredged up or made up by their simple minds.

It is usually often the same posters who react to a thread about Norwich City. The most prolific and deluded is a character who calls himself ArnieM. Now our Arnie is totally obsessed with anything about our Club and any mention of Norwich is like a red rag to a bull to him and then out spews the invective and the make believe. His postings are a thing apart and he repeatedly prophesises a relegation to L.!. for us.

His take on the Grabban signing was that we are "Throwing money at a problem again." Less than £3m. I ask you and this comment just emphasises their pauper status whereby their last major signing cost them £20, 000 no less.

His posting on the exposed thread is typical. Keep it up Arnie. You give us a lot of laughs.

I recommend anybody to pay this site an occasional visit. If nothing more it stirs up that old rivalry that, in my case, had been dormant for many years. What better preparation for the up and coming derby games.  

[/quote]That is just weird. Why would anyone be like that about another club?

Sadly some of those quotes on there could come from some of the posters on here.The best comment on here this week was when the binner commenting on our £3M signing was told that we''re in the shop buying sweets whilst they''re outside drooling at the window.

"That is just weird. Why would anyone be like that about another club?

I''m not sure if that is sarcasm or not Purple, but when good healthy rivalry reaches psychotic levels it excites attention. When dislike becomes hatred, then alarm bells should ring.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I''m not sure if that is sarcasm or not Purple, but when good healthy rivalry reaches psychotic levels it excites attention. When dislike becomes hatred, then alarm bells should ring.

[/quote]Not sarcasm at all, Broadstairs. Not certain I would use the word psychotic" but I agree that such behaviour - spewing out invective and make-believe at every opportunity - is unbalanced. I would just be wary of imagining it is an entirely one-way process.

I wouldn''t normally bother reading anything on an Ipswich Forum - but courtesy of this thread I did just take a look.

Despite their biased opinions and understandable dislike of all things yellow, some of those fans seem to know an awful lot about our club, management & key players! In detail.

Personally, I''m aware their manager is Mick McCarthy, but other than him I don''t know any of their players. Without looking things up, I have no idea who plays in goal, defence, midfield or attack. That''s the reality of my focus; it''s all gone!

Right now, even if we played our current second-string I am confident we''ll take 6 points off them next season. And of course, we''re rebuilding aren''t we? So we''ll be even stronger.

I also think they underestimate what a talent NA is as a coach & as a person. Compared with most of the other 91 clubs, Norwich City is financially and emotionally stable.

Yes, we''ll lose one or two players, but they will be replaced with others ''fit for Championship purpose'' - so the future is bright and we have every reason to be upbeat...

The jealousy!

I remember reading one of them say ''form is temporary CLASS is permanent'' on our rise up the leagues....

Class? Ipswich? Really? I''m sure St.John''s ambulance service etc are in awe of their sheer class. Their fickle ever dwindling fan base sure is classy, their criminal players are also classy as hell. Their err ''town'' sure does reek of class (or at least something)

I''d be so depressed having to support that club. I''d have probably defected after they cheated all those businesses.

How in the hell can any of them call us scum and really believe it? We''re the scum!? xD Must be a lot of double digit IQ''s on there

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]Not sarcasm at all, Broadstairs. Not certain I would use the word psychotic" but I agree that such behaviour - spewing out invective and make-believe at every opportunity - is unbalanced. I would just be wary of imagining it is an entirely one-way process.[/quote]

care to point out an example of this supposed ''make believe'' coming from this direction purple ?

The general antipathy toward locals rival, both in East Anglia and more generally, is a particularly unpleasant feature of modern football supporters. It is the one aspect of poor behaviour among supporters that has got no better and, arguably, worse since the 1980s which is somewhat surprising given how risky many an away game was in the 1970/80s.

[quote user="Norwich4life"]I wonder why any canary would look on that site although for sometime I have had a suspicion that the OP is a secret binner[/quote]Now look ''ere Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life, it''s a bit rich for you of all people questioning someone elses credibility.I will tell you though. Reading through the Grabbon thread last night, I was amused by Portaloo King''s input so I took a hike over there to see if he was active on that site and the first thing I read was the thread which I linked to on here. As many of our younger posters don''t seem to understand the underlying feelings the two clubs have for each other it gives them a chance to see the view from the other side.  I probably should have looked harder because I would probably have seen someone posting with your unmistakeble style.....Sparky.

"Marvin Fairlady ‏@Sparky46153529 2hBanned again from the pinkun I have retired the waveney'' rec, Thorpe end and canary from the waveney valley brands and have unleashed a new1"Have a good day. [:D]

O.K I will admit it, I am a secret IT supporter. It would give me the greatest pleasure for Norwich to go up this year as champions and Ipswich as runners up (not playoff winners, no need for any trophy for them)

The Premier League deserves to see the intensity of our East Anglian rivalry just as much as they saw Swansea v Cardiff, or established grudge games like Newcastle V Sunderland ...besides which we could do with the six points...

I agree with Surfer. I can''t get angry at the sort of sentiments on their board. It''s a bit like Scotland and England in a way: They''re past hoping for any success of their own and just bitterly wish failure on their rivals. Besides, a lot of what they''re writing is a lot like some of the ''supporters'' we have on here. Most strange...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Norwich4life"]I wonder why any canary would look on that site although for sometime I have had a suspicion that the OP is a secret binner[/quote]Now look ''ere Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life, it''s a bit rich for you of all people questioning someone elses credibility.I will tell you though. Reading through the Grabbon thread last night, I was amused by Portaloo King''s input so I took a hike over there to see if he was active on that site and the first thing I read was the thread which I linked to on here. As many of our younger posters don''t seem to understand the underlying feelings the two clubs have for each other it gives them a chance to see the view from the other side.  I probably should have looked harder because I would probably have seen someone posting with your unmistakeble style.....Sparky.

"Marvin Fairlady ‏@Sparky46153529 2hBanned again from the pinkun I have retired the waveney'' rec, Thorpe end and canary from the waveney valley brands and have unleashed a new1"Have a good day. [:D]

[/quote]well spotted Mr Lapdancerather reminds me of those dimwits who post up pictures of their ''criminal''activity on Facebookbut poor simple Cortwan_King has to take the biscuit for stupdity - bleating on here about how we were wrong about the paupers debts, then returning to twtd to ask if he was correct, only to be told by fellow binners that he was wrong ............. and that the City fans were right !

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Norwich4life"]I wonder why any canary would look on that site although for sometime I have had a suspicion that the OP is a secret binner[/quote]Now look ''ere Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life, it''s a bit rich for you of all people questioning someone elses credibility.I will tell you though. Reading through the Grabbon thread last night, I was amused by Portaloo King''s input so I took a hike over there to see if he was active on that site and the first thing I read was the thread which I linked to on here. As many of our younger posters don''t seem to understand the underlying feelings the two clubs have for each other it gives them a chance to see the view from the other side.  I probably should have looked harder because I would probably have seen someone posting with your unmistakeble style.....Sparky.

[/quote]well spotted Mr Lapdancerather reminds me of those dimwits who post up pictures of their ''criminal''activity on Facebookbut poor simple Cortwan_King has to take the biscuit for stupdity - bleating on here about how we were wrong about the paupers debts, then returning to twtd to ask if he was correct, only to be told by fellow binners that he was wrong ............. and that the City fans were right !

[/quote]

He certainly is "special" managing to appear so simple amongst his own kind...

"N0rw7chd s1ity" -seriously, is that the best they can do-and from a result that had nothing to do with them?

Does that mean we can get their famous 9-0 in there somewhere?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Does that mean we can get their famous 9-0 in there somewhere?

[/quote]

Simples....... I9swich T0wn. [;)]

[quote user="Herman "]

They have their own Wiz.

Binners

[/quote]and up they pop in all their glorious stupidity"and our funds are fine. We are in line with FFP, Evans is putting as much as he is allowed to put in"or in reality they are stiil having to pay samo of the supliers up fron and the income level still drops year by yearEvans is not " putting as much as he is allowed to put in" as the failure to fund the paupers bid for Cat 1 Academy status demonstrates - the paupers are having to rely upon jumble sales and raffles in a bid to raise the money.

ps it is fairly obvious that the OP is a wind as May6th shows with further additions to the thread

[quote user="Herman "]

They have their own Wiz.

Binners

[/quote]

Oi! behave Hermy, I''m unique, a one off. [:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

They have their own Wiz.

Binners

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or two-off, if you count Jimbo.

[/quote]

If you say so Chops..................next.[:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

They have their own Wiz.

Binners

[/quote]

[/quote]Or two-off, if you count Jimbo.[/quote]plus east coast canary and a fair few others as wellA sort on Sunshine Variety coach load in fact

What numbnuts like C1st and Bore can''t grasp is Wiz is now well known on most good football forums these days , he has no need for multiple accounts or various names.

I''m Wiz or firstwizard ............I need no other identity.................unlike some on here![^o)]