Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Hypotheticals.......

Fail next year and we''ll likely have many, many seasons to be patient in the Championship. So, no, it''s a results business. Win matches from the off and Adams will remain in post but if we''re midtable after 10 it''s time to change. The season might, just might, still be salvageable at that point. What a nonsense the club has managed to get itself into this situation.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="City1st"]"Some people just don''t like having their view of things questioned" LDC

oh dear

oh dearie, dear me

[/quote]

You beat me to it City1st as I could not stop laughing. [:D]

[/quote]

Thought much the same.

It''s only a matter of time before TCCanary/Morty (or whatever silly name he''s calling himself this week...) weighs in with this, as he''s another of that persuasion. No room for discussion/debate, particularly if it doesn''t fit in with whatever his latest hobby horse is.
[/quote]

I''ve never said I was debating with you, just pointed out that you said the cost of my season ticket will go up because the FA have taken 70 backroom staff to the world cup and that''s nonsense.

[quote user="Levi Stubbs"]You should just shut the FCUK UP!!! Other supporters have MASSIVELY different viewpoints to you and let us not forget it was YOU (and others that shared your views) that called it WRONG!NCFC did not get relegated because of so called ''negativity'' from its support, they were relegated because of the negativity from its first team management team-and the defeatist mindset that that instilled in the players,and the complacency of the board in failing to react to the situation that was unfolding in front of their eyes!!!Quit with your hectoring as,as you should have gathered from last season it makes FCUK ALL difference to what happens in the stands,be it CR or elswhere, or on the pitch!!!

[/quote]

^^^^^

THIS

If, at Christmas, we find ourselves mid-table or below with poor performances, scrappy wins, lots of draws, poor defeats, then I''d make a change.

I know our ownership is very different to Blackburn''s but when they returned to the Championship, they did everything wrong. Well, apart from buying Jordan Rhodes. They appointed poor manager after poor manager, finally ending up with Gary Bowyer, who has done ok, but should''ve perhaps achieved a lot more.

Blackburn is what I fear Norwich will turn into for the next few years. A club who just can''t get it right. Part of me thinks we will finish in the top six. A larger part of me says that we''ll finish about 12th-14th. Spending most of the season 3-8 points away from the play-off''s but drifting further away from them as the season comes to a close.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]A larger part of me says that we''ll finish about 12th-14th....[/quote]Perhaps if you stopped playing with that smaller part of you, you''d be more optimistic. [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="YellowNets1901"]A larger part of me says that we''ll finish about 12th-14th....[/quote]

Perhaps if you stopped playing with that smaller part of you, you''d be more optimistic. [+o(]
[/quote]

Which reminds me, in the Navy, they had good reason for saying, "All hands on deck."