Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Albrighton 24 and Delfouneso 23

Apologies if I''m repeating a previous post, there''s so many topics on here, it''s hard to keep up at times.

These two players have been released by Villa, wondered if anybody would be happy with either or both at our club?

I don''t really have much of an opinion on Delf, all I know about him is that he used to show lots of potential and he''s young, English and he''s a strong and pacey forward.

Albrighton however, I''ve always liked, whenever I''ve watched him play he always seems sharp and pacey. Despite this though, we already have wingers in the likes of Redmond, Benno, Pilks and Snodgrass, so I guess we wouldn''t need him unless Snodgrass goes elsewhere this summer.

Besides those two I wondered about Helenius. A huge lad (6''5!) only 23, full Danish international, current value about 1,2m. Played only some 150 minutes for Villa last season, but his former goals suggest quite a good player. If we could get him on load or buy around 1m could turn out to be a big hit in the Championship, Crouch mkII, and even if he would turn out to be pants the loss on him would be minimal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyK8nJ3MIs

Bit surprised that he let Albrighton go. I thought the lad showed good promise, can cross and has a bit of pace about him.Would be gutted to see that his potential replacement is Joe Cole, who whilst still good on his day, is not going to be having his day so often now.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]It seems like Lambert is losing his faith in young players, especially if he makes a move for Wes again.[/quote]

It''s called desperation.