Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Davide Bassi

I don''t know why we''re linked with him, he''s maybe a good keeper, but even if we lose Ruddy, we don''t need him.

Bunn the reliable ''keeper who held his own at premiership level and Rudd the very talented who seems destined for big things. I''d go with them if Ruddy went. Rudd to start the season and if he isn''t ready, Bunn steps in and we get back up and send out Rudd again.

because gullible folk are willing to believe anything and we have a media that permits any old thing to be put in front of them

It just seems a funny one really. The Rhodes one I understand. He''s a striker that is reasonably strong, has a former connection with Royle and we need a striker like him and Blackburn need to sell some players.

I thought we might get linked with another CB first like that Molla Wague bloke.

Ruddy is going nowhere, players hold most if not all the power and he has made it clear he is happy at Norwich.

No lower prem teams can pay what we would be able to ask and he wouldn''t start for a top team.

Rumour over

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]It just seems a funny one really. The Rhodes one I understand. He''s a striker that is reasonably strong, has a former connection with Royle and we need a striker like him and Blackburn need to sell some players.

I thought we might get linked with another CB first like that Molla Wague bloke.[/quote]do you actually understand where these links come from ?

Damn your posts are always so boring Jimmy ''look at me'' Smith

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Don''t click them then...[/quote]

9 times out of 10 there is a simple solution to most things.

Lol whatever, at peast I come here to talk football and not to try incite some lame cyber argument completely unrelated to fpotball. If you are bored enough to do that, just to let you know there is a wholw world out there to enjoy if you tilt your head ever so slightly. I''m off to enjoy it, I''ll be back to post more boring drivel tomorrow. C ya fatty!

I think you may have misunderstood my post Jimmy. Or I have yours. Oh, nevermind. Been out in the sun too long today[:S]

A very good solution Smithy, if I ever see a thread with Lakey''s name attached I walk on by... :-)

[quote user="Highland Canary"]A first order concern is retaining the services of Hooper and Snodgrass.[/quote]

Your love for Snodgrass is unending!