Sign in to follow this  
TREVOR SADD

NOTTINGHAM MATCH

We were well and truly outclassed in every way by a team that will almost certainly make the playoffs on that performance.They passed the ball well and made space for themselves and made Norwich look very second rate.
One aspect of City''s play that has always annoyed me is their inability to retain possession whenever they have a throw-in.Saturday''s match was a good example of that;if you have a video of the match check the difference between our throw-in''s and theirs.They hardly wasted one.

Can this be the same Trevor Sadd whom I knew quite well a few years ago when he himself was an ace midfielder playing at a pretty good standard of football? I don''t agree with your assessment of Saturday''s game, Trevor. Forest are certainly a good side and I expect them to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season but there is no way that they outclassed us and as I have posted elsewhere on this site but for two daft errors we would have got at least a point in my opinion. The one real difference I suppose was big Marlon up front for Forest. What a player........big, strong, talented and very self assured. I wish we had the likes of him at Carrow Road!

any one else looking forward to this one? I think it''ll be a draw. 7-7. I think Trevor Sadd is starting up front with that old Earnshaw chap. I''m sad about that, haha dya get it i''about Sadd starting, get it? GET IT?!?!?!?!

[quote user="Beaker"]im sad about Trevor Sadd, now pipe down or I''ll get the Port Vale massiv on ya![/quote]

I thought he lives in L.A. now that his solo career went down the toilet ?

This is Norwichs chance to play simple, sturdy football, in front of a potential investor on Sky.

But you all know very well our record on TV.