Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Hoolahan Wants Out... Again

There''s a tweet doing the rounds (with picture) from a Villa fan claiming that Hoolahan told him he wanted to join Villa.

Seems they met in a pub and had a chat

Surely it''s time to just get rid of him now?

It''s so obvious he doesn''t want to be here.

We need fighters for this league !

and fans who expect a bit more credibility to a story than some anonymous ''rumour''

Is the fact that Wes WANTED to join Villa old news?

Doesn''t mean he WANTS out at the minute.

so on the basis of, err.......................nothingthe usual numpties are piling in to attack him

Pfft.One of the papers linked Hoolahan with Villa again due to Roy Keane going there. It could be true, but if so - Roy must be a much more charming chap behind the scenes than he has ever been on a pitch or in public.He''s about the last person I think I would want to play for if what you see is an accurate portrayal.

He is 32 the next 2 years will be the end of his playing career. emotion aside who could begrudge him a Pl move in his twilight days. He cost us £250 000 and has repaid that fee 20 fold. It is up to him if he wants off let him go with our blessing

FED UP WITH THISIf he wants to go put in a formal transfer requestwe agree a fee andTAXI PLEASE

fed up with what. exactly ?Some numpty spreading made up stuff ?If you are daft to over excite yourself about this level of story then more fool you.

If he wants to go then sell him.If he wants to stay then keep him.What we don''t want is to be in the top 3 or 4 in January and having him throw another hissy fit, so perhaps we should just sell him either way. In fact, just sell him, what he did in January was unforgivable, he went missing during a relegation battle in the middle of the season. Why should we even want him here? Flog him and buy Kris Commons.

Villa seem to be going for freebies (albeit with big wages) , and a strange mix of a team, so not sure how they will pipe up the money

The second anyone mentions the word Tweet

it instantly gets put in the gullible will believe any fan made up rumours pile

If Joe Cole is going to Villa, is there room for both of them in the squad? I don''t think so, maybe Hoolahan wants Villa more than Villa want him.

[quote user="hertfordyellow"]If Joe Cole is going to Villa, is there room for both of them in the squad? I don''t think so, maybe Hoolahan wants Villa more than Villa want him.[/quote]

And Learner is selling up and has no money to waste on players, Not forgetting Twitter is an overspill of dodgy rumour site

Footballers re often lambasted for sitting on the bench and happily taking their wages.

Here we have a guy who''s 32, and just wants to play. He tried to fight for his place over te last 2 yrs but to no avail.

A team in a higher league managed by the guy who got the best out if you.

Some of the criticism I''m reading aimed at Wes is out of order.

I am bored of the whole Wes thing now, I wish we''d just sold him in january. That''s not just me hating on Wes, I understand his frustrations. It should have been dealt with then though. He is past his best and for every 1 masterclass, you get a couple of indifferent displays.

Perhaps he''ll be back to his masterful best in the championship?

Hope he gives us another season, but can understand the draw from a premiership team managed by Lambert. Let''s not forget that most of the sourness towards him comes from the back of what an ipswich supporting journalist posted on twitter.

As has been posted, the guy clearly has talent and wants to play, if he''s not part of our plans then good luck to him, if he''s part of the plans get behind the wizard as he''ll be huge for us next season.

What recent evidence is there that he doesn''t want to play for us ?

[quote user="Newton"]FED UP WITH THIS

If he wants to go put in a formal transfer request
we agree a fee and

TAXI PLEASE
[/quote]

Hang on. Leave Wes and just put yourself, Waveney and Wiz in there to Villa. Sort of club you three deserve

Just listened to match report from last nights Ireland v portugal match. Ireland lost 5-1, but guess who was Irelands top performer. Step forward Mr Wesley Hoolahan.