Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Ban Binner Butcher

I find it quite offensive having a photo of a Binner STILL popping up when I access this site.

We had to endure photo of Royle in a Binner outfit, now Binner Butcher.

Sort it out Archant!

I hope we stuff them 4-1 & 5-1 again this season, see what Archant make of that.

I think it just emphasises the total lack of journalistic talent Archant have at their disposal. For the only local printed media source I find them extremely limited in their ability!

Not sure if its really lack of ability or whether its Archant politics.

What''s allowed to be written?

I''d say lack of ability or work ethic. Most breaking news is heard or read on the msg board before them, whereas if they had decent contacts or weren''t so conservative in their reporting they should be breaking the news first! I have to say,with my limited contacts I hear about things generally a lot quicker than they ever report. Just think they''re a very amateur bunch of journo''s who surprisingly get paid for what they write!

I''m not sure I really ant to be looking at an image Ipswich Crazy keeps for his ''special'' moments alone.

Just imagine the fury as he cries "I''m coming for you Norwich" with a picture of Terry conveniently to hand

[quote user="Ron Manager"]I think it just emphasises the total lack of journalistic talent Archant have at their disposal. For the only local printed media source I find them extremely limited in their ability![/quote]Maybe it''s something to do with the "editor-in-chief".........http://www.sirbobbysbreakthrough.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lot_313-Nigel-Pickover-EDP.jpg

"Meanwhile, who could forget our campaign in support of Ipswich Town

when the Tractor Boys were last promoted on a glorious day at Wembley in

2000?"

"The

Star had 17 days of front pages on the Super Blues in the build-up to

the big day and ended by chartering a train to take 500 Town fans to

Wembley"

"The promotion express was a joy."

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/gallery_farewell_to_ipswich_star_editor_nigel_pickover_1_1500559

I too get slightly irritated when I go to the pink-un and see Butcher''s bloody mug.....its been put there to annoy....simple really.....and not very funny or clever.....send him off!!