Sign in to follow this  
Adamjordan1992

Norwich city season ticket for sale!!

Norwich city season ticket for sale- due to work commitments. Lower Barclay 3 seats away from snake pit wall, good view, good atmosphere . Adult ticket full price £499, but can pay £170 then take over direct debit monthly payments of £42. Reply if interested.

my mate will buy it, act like a fool, run on the pitch and punch neil Adams...

as its your name on the ticket you get banned....

Sell it back to the club, under the terms and conditions of the season ticket its not yours to sell anyway.. "season ticket remains the property of NCFC"

I''ve already spoken to carrow road and it''s okay to transfer the name over of the owner of the ticket and it''s also okay to change the direct debit so if they did run on the pitch or act a fool it would have nothing to do with me

[quote user="barclayboys"]You are able to go down and transfer it over to your buyer[/quote]You mean you can leapfrog over people who''ve been on the waiting list for ages. Really?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="barclayboys"]You are able to go down and transfer it over to your buyer[/quote]

You mean you can leapfrog over people who''ve been on the waiting list for ages. Really?
[/quote]

agreed Lapp.. I call Bullsh*t!

[quote user="Adamjordan1992"]I''ve already spoken to carrow road and it''s okay to transfer the name over of the owner of the ticket and it''s also okay to change the direct debit so if they did run on the pitch or act a fool it would have nothing to do with me[/quote]

Direct debit to the club or to you? if to you then what''s to stop them cancelling or even setting one up?

I''m on the waiting list, but am up for this if it really can be done.

I''ll PM you

Vazza, you still on the list!

I remember you went on not long after me. I got a ST last November. You must be near the top. I was something like 280 on the list last August. I think they tell the top 500 where they are in August but I may be wrong.

After being on the list for almost a year I rang them to find out how much longer I''d have to wait. They said I wasn''t on the list. Checked my bank statements and sure enough they didn''t take the deposit...

I''ve had a word with the club and you definitely can get the name on your ST changed with no problem. So you really can jump the queue if you are in the know with someone who does want out

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="barclayboys"]You are able to go down and transfer it over to your buyer[/quote]You mean you can leapfrog over people who''ve been on the waiting list for ages. Really?[/quote]

[/quote]my mate took over his mums ticket no problem and all official [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="barclayboys"]You are able to go down and transfer it over to your buyer[/quote]You mean you can leapfrog over people who''ve been on the waiting list for ages. Really?[/quote]

[/quote]my mate took over his mums ticket no problem and all official [:D][/quote]Yeah, but you''re from Suffolk Sparto, so they probably make exceptions for mates and their mothers from there. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]my mate took over his mums ticket no problem and all official [:D][/quote]Yeah, but you''re from Suffolk Sparto, so they probably make exceptions for mates and their mothers from there. [;)][/quote][:D]

When my grandad stopped going a couple of years ago, NCFC asked whether any friends or family wished to take it on before it was released back into the pot.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]my mate took over his mums ticket no problem and all official [:D][/quote]Yeah, but you''re from Suffolk Sparto, so they probably make exceptions for mates and their mothers from there. [;)][/quote]i used to have a huge crush on my mates mother when i was 14 the dirty mare used to walk around the garden watering her plants in a bikini all summer [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="barclayboys"]You are able to go down and transfer it over to your buyer[/quote]

You mean you can leapfrog over people who''ve been on the waiting list for ages. Really?
[/quote]

[/quote]

No bull I bought my son one last year off someone on the pink un

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

agreed Lapp.. I call Bullsh*t![/quote]

my mate took over his mums ticket no problem and all official [:D][/quote]Yeah, but you''re from Suffolk Sparto, so they probably make exceptions for mates and their mothers from there. [;)][/quote]i used to have a huge crush on my mates mother when i was 14 the dirty mare used to walk around the garden watering her plants in a bikini all summer [:D][/quote]Growing plants in a bikini must be another Suffolk thing. We use pots in Norfolk. [:D]

direct debit to the club obviously? The people who are saying this can''t be done are silly, I have spoken to the club it is possible for the club to transfer the name and bank details onto someone new if they are willing to take over the direct debits.