Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Norwich goal celebration music?

Does anyone know the name of the music that was played when we scored? I''m not sure if we had the same music last season as the matches I watched we didn''t score. I''d like to know season 2011/12 &. possibly 2012/13.

We had it for at least 10 years mate. 
Last season we stopped playing music entirely, then it came back again, then i think it went away again (we didn''t score often enough for me to be certain!)
It''s "Samba de Janiero" by Bellini.

There was a big disagreement around whether or not to have goal music at the start of the season.

To try and keep the fans happy Hughton decided to solve the problem but simply not scoring then no one could get concerned about the music or lack of it

Its Samba De Janerio and has been played for at least 15 years.

its old, crap, and we dont need goal music... the fans are more likely to start a song (EG On the Ball City) without some rubbish latino based fluff dance.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Its Samba De Janerio and has been played for at least 15 years.

its old, crap, and we dont need goal music... the fans are more likely to start a song (EG On the Ball City) without some rubbish latino based fluff dance.

[/quote]we do need goal music cos the atmosphere on the odd occasion we did score last year was rubbish half the time i thought it had been disallowed [:)]