As we know - more than most - how Suarez punishes defenders who stand off him - should we fear him on Thursday? I know he''s not 100% fit, but if he plays.... Certainly gives me the shivers........

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Gary Cahill will keep him in check. We''ve got enough about us to cause more problems for them.[/quote]

Not a chance. I wouldn''t be surprised if Suarez cause''s havok in our defence. He knows all too well how our center halves play.

He''s a cheat, cheating is in his DNA, he''ll never change. If he cheats against England and causes us to go out of the tournament the idiots who lauded him last season should hang their heads in shame. Worst of all the Liverpool fans will forgive him because they''re so desperate for him to be in their team that they''ve become his bitches. Hopefully Real Madrid will buy him and we won''t have to put up with his stupid cheating next season.

Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Gary Cahill will keep him in check.  [/quote]

Hopefully more so than he did Balotelli.

[quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]If you really cared, you''d be out there with a bucket and a mop........

if  Uruguay dont go 3 up front with Forlan, Cavani and Suarez swapping position constantly then I don''t know... it will be virtually unplayable for england.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]

If you really cared, you''d be out there with a bucket and a mop........
[/quote]

He''s literally talking sh1t.

[quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]
So Wiz, what exactly are you doing about the sewage problems in Rio? If, as I suspect, it''s sweet FA then don''t come on here bleating about it. Put up or shut up.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]

So Wiz, what exactly are you doing about the sewage problems in Rio? If, as I suspect, it''s sweet FA then don''t come on here bleating about it. Put up or shut up.

[/quote]

I''m putting up..............you?[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]

Why didn''t you care about that six months ago? A year ago? Fifty years ago? It''s not a new development. There are horrible things going on in our country, in every county. Stop being pathetic and trying to take the moral high ground by posting some anti-FIFA stuff on a forum.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote] Why didn''t you care about that six months ago? A year ago? Fifty years ago? It''s not a new development. There are horrible things going on in our country, in every county. Stop being pathetic and trying to take the moral high ground by posting some anti-FIFA stuff on a forum.[/quote]

I did.[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]Who cares?. when there''s raw sewage on the streets of Rio.[/quote]On the bright side, this makes Rio a candidate to be twinned with Lowestoft.What''s in that satellite dish?Urgh.