Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Season Ticket Waiting List, A Myth

I don''t think there is such a thing now, I went on 1st day of movers and shakers and there was seats not taken up everywhere.

People have had enough I guess

I hope that''s not true, as I''m still on it lol

I''ll be buying the guys off the other thread anyway

Good to see that we have got rid of some of the whingers, to be replaced by people that actually want to be there!

And our season ticket numbers are still amazing in comparison to most clubs our size, I don''t see this reduction in the waiting list as the negative that some people do!

Family member joined the queue during last season - was told there was a 2 year + waiting list.That is based upon the number of people failing to renew etc.It is no real surprise that relegation means that the list and waiting times are shorter. Some folk are only interested in football if their team is winning. Or at least playing in the top flight and staying there.Others stick at it through thick and thin.Whilst studying art and design to degree level we studied contrast, light/dark, love/hate etc. One common theme? You can''t possibly know what a high is if you have never experienced a low . . . . no one would know what light was if it wasn''t for dark. Can you truly love having never hated?So in my books, you have to go there with your team, you have to feel the pain, the anguish and the depression of seeing them relegated to the 2nd or 3rd tier of football to truly appreciate it when they play in the top tier.

Funny this has been mentioned as i know one person who was on the list for 6 months and now has a season ticket, and another only enquired end of season and they''ve got there''s secured.

But both are single people i believe, so could that have some bearing?

Of course there were seats not taken up everywhere.... 22000 season ticket holders get first choice from about 25500 home area seats, and the 3500 left become casual tickets for the season.

So there will always be a minimum of somewhere 3500 seats for movers and shakers to choose from!

If we get promoted back to the prem. Watch the waiting list grow. Next season I reckon we will get about 25000 fans in ground

the figures are totally inaccurate as I have it on good authority (posts on here) that there up to 8000 ''fans'' wanting to get into Carrow Road for every home game, and it is only due to the wicked and thoughtless behaviour by the board that there is not enough seats for them(a policy that will see a whole generation not ever supporting Norwich City)

but he is probably the only person on here who has sat in the Barclay whilst in a wheelchairsat in the Main Stand with a view of the Cathedralsat in the little known Wensum Stand........ and even watched City play at Carrow Road when there was three stands without a roof (pre 1937)

and how do we know all thisbecause that is exacatly what he has told us, on here

I don''t think there is one now.

I joined the list early May and was told I was 1400th they then phoned when the last renewal deadline passed and offered me one.

[quote user="City1st"]but he is probably the only person on here who has sat in the Barclay whilst in a wheelchair

sat in the Main Stand with a view of the Cathedral

sat in the little known Wensum Stand

........ and even watched City play at Carrow Road when there was three stands without a roof (pre 1937)

and how do we know all this

because that is exacatly what he has told us, on here

[/quote]

roll

It seems that the people that registered before the final cutoff have been offered season tickets for this season. My Dad registered yesterday as he''s decided to retire in August so could finally make it worthwhile and they said it would probably be next season, slim chance of this season.

so much for you ignoring mekrr chinganother 10 points

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"]so much for you ignoring mekrr chinganother 10 points[/quote]Careful, you might get another post....thread....deleted...........

[/quote]sadly that''s only worth 5 points nowbig prize is the 50 points if he flounces off, vowing never to return ... ever