Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Leon Mckenzie

From Leon McKenzie - “There is no reason they can not get back to the Premier League. It is

about getting the right players in and building up again,” he said. “But

it takes a while to adjust. When you get knocked down it is about

adapting and handling the psychological and emotional downside of

relegation. It might take a while to get into the thick of it again

because you have gone from playing some of the best teams and the best

players in the world. You have to get used to it and get on with it.

There is a transition, but if you have the right players there is no

reason why it can’t happen."

A note of caution from someone who''s been through it.   My "note of caution" thread has been dismantled by the usual suspects, but this backs it up.  It could take a while for things to settle and build and we will maybe have to be a little patient..........oh....

[quote user="lake district canary"]From Leon McKenzie - “There is no reason they can not get back to the Premier League. It is

about getting the right players in and building up again,” he said. “But

it takes a while to adjust. When you get knocked down it is about

adapting and handling the psychological and emotional downside of

relegation. It might take a while to get into the thick of it again

because you have gone from playing some of the best teams and the best

players in the world. You have to get used to it and get on with it.

There is a transition, but if you have the right players there is no

reason why it can’t happen."

A note of caution from someone who''s been through it.   My "note of caution" thread has been dismantled by the usual suspects, but this backs it up.  It could take a while for things to settle and build and we will maybe have to be a little patient..........oh....

[/quote]Yawwwwn.Will you never learn LDC ?

The old ''usual suspects'' routine hey Lakey when what you actually mean is anybody who does not subscribe to your dribble which in my book is virtually everybody.

As Reggie says will you never learn ? [:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The old ''usual suspects'' routine hey Lakey when what you actually mean is anybody who does not subscribe to your dribble which in my book is virtually everybody.

[/quote]The thing here ,Tilly ,is that there are a small number of folk on this forum (eg Nige, Lake, TC/Morty) who like to think that they are smart ''agent-provocateur'' types, and post the kind of drivel you refer to purely to get a reaction.The problem for them, unfortunately, is that they are not terribly good at it. Certainly not as good as they like to think they are.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Its a thread about football.  The answers could be - "yes, it is fair to be patient"  or "no, I think we should be near the top straight away".

Dribble it is not.   The only dribble is coming from yourself and Reggie (so far).

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

The thing here ,Tilly ,is that there are a small number of folk on this forum (eg Nige, Lake, TC/Morty) who like to think that they are smart ''agent-provocateur'' types, and post the kind of drivel you refer to purely to get a reaction.

The problem for them, unfortunately, is that they are not terribly good at it. Certainly not as good as they like to think they are.
[/quote]

Huzzah! Yes [Y]