Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Not all bad news!

well we are in a recession, I''m sure those players are feeling the pinch.....having just watched joe hart in a shampoo and doritos advert and then sturridge in a subway advert.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]having just watched joe hart in a shampoo and doritos advert and then sturridge in a subway advert.[/quote]And this is half the problem - too many outside influences & responsibilities & not enough concentration on the job in hand

[quote user="mrs miggins"]well we are in a recession, I''m sure those players are feeling the pinch.....having just watched joe hart in a shampoo and doritos advert and then sturridge in a subway advert.[/quote]yeah and hart conceded to a fat mexican trumpet player he is dross

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd wrote the following post at 19/06/2014 10:51 PM:

Really ?? You sure about that ???

You should have watched the game !

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok enlighten me with your knowledge, for the second goal if you were being harsh on him you could say that he went down a bit too early, what else?

people who have been a member of this forum with less than 50 posts i''ve always thought are the most insightful, they say something important when it needs to be said....i no longer think this

Miggs, he mishandled corner kicks, slapping them away like they did in the Monty Python sketch where a women''s auxilliary group re-enacts the Battle of Hastings. It was almost as if he knocked the ball away with his handbag while letting out high-pitched shrieks.

The squad should be made to travel back from Brazil to England by sea on a battered old tramp-steamer......Swabbing decks, polishing brass - and made to work in the galley to earn their meals.......Give ''em a touch of reality.......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

The squad should be made to travel back from Brazil to England by sea on a battered old tramp-steamer......Swabbing decks, polishing brass - and made to work in the galley to earn their meals.......Give ''em a touch of reality.......

[/quote]You''re all hart, Mello......See what I did there?

[quote user="Tonymoroni"]Not funny[/quote]don''t worry i am sure the serial attention seeking prick will be milking it for all it''s worth with a round of tv interviews and probably a feature in hello magazine