Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Martin O'Neill

Not the guys biggest fan as a manager, but did you see him putting down the other pundits on ITV last night? Fantastic. No idea why Chiles was being so disrespectful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYwbXaFyxE

Apologies for the non working link, Chrome just hates this site.

[quote user="splutcho"]Not the guys biggest fan as a manager, but did you see him putting down the other pundits on ITV last night? Fantastic. No idea why Chiles was being so disrespectful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYwbXaFyxE

Apologies for the non working link, Chrome just hates this site.[/quote]Here

Whilst it might not be saying much right at the moment this is bar an away my absolute best World Cup moment so far.

He is absolutely class and the proverbial kneeing of Chiles in the balls makes it doubly splendid.

I dunno I''d say it''s saying quite a lot, it''s been a fantastic world cup!

Excellent moment though, you''re right!

It has been good so far. Some good games and a few upsets. England have spoilt it a bit, but that''s nothing new.

Two tepid performances and an early flight home has,if you''re England, made it a pretty dour old affair.

Otherwise the football in general has been excellent, I thought the French game last night was first rate but the bloody punditry on both channels is pretty rancid at times.

Phil ''Temazepam'' Neville, Townsend, there''s quite a few to choose from.

But then there''s St Martin, what a Grade A fellow he is, I can''t remember exactly what and when but he threw a really syllable laden word in last night and Chiles looked delightfully gormless.

Ok from England''s point of view it''s been horrible, but there has been some cracking games. Enjoyed watching France, Chile and Colombia especially.