Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

A hint Snoddy might stay

Just had a look at the second ''teaser'' for the new kit advert, which is focussed on Snodgrass dressed as a window-cleaner.

I know it''s not much but you''d think if Snods was packing his bags for the premiership, he wouldn''t go mess about in the kit advert if he knew he''s not going to be here next year.

I know I''m clutching at straws, but it''s nice to be positive.

Snoddy is cleaning his windows..... ahead of putting the "for sale" board up.....

Only issue with this logic is that Redmond''s footage in the first clip was shot way back in March, so I wouldn''t read too much into it in that regard.

Here''s hoping though!

[quote user="im spartacus"]does he cut in from the right of the window holding the chamois in his left hand ?[/quote]

No, he holds on to the chamois for dear life,  tries really hard to clean the window, leans too far in his attempt to reach a particular spot, falls off the ladder leaving the spot uncleaned - and then complains bitterly about the ladder being at fault.......

@lincoln canary

He tweeted a picture of himself in his security guard garb back then. I remember being perplexed by it at the time.

You mean like the way Ruddy was used in the England kit and suit adverts......? I don''t think it means anything at all unfortunately.

I doubt he''ll go to Hull though.

Yes, LDC, and you could certainly teach Rob a thing or two about holding onto things for far too long couldn''t you?

money back for a name on the shirt

the kind of person who pays for a name on the back of a shirt deserves everything they get :)

Hull mentioned......but I was at the Hull away match and he got abuse every time he touched the ball. I assume due to his Leeds and Yorkshire connection.

Would he wish to play for supporters who had shown him such abuse a few months before.

One thing for sure his chances of playing for Scotland will not change if he stays.

If players ask to be released after Xmas, and we have by then no hope of promotion, that would be fine with most supporters, much better than our best (whoever they are?) players leave now.

[quote user="I.S."]Yes, LDC, and you could certainly teach Rob a thing or two about holding onto things for far too long couldn''t you?[/quote]

Maybe.  But I don''t get paid £25,000 (or thereabouts) a week  for posting on here [:(]

[quote user="lake district canary"] I don''t get paid £25,000 (or thereabouts) a week  for posting on here [:(]

[/quote]

That would work out at about £1 a word if that was the case Lakey. [:''(]