Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Yobo is playing.....

Surprised this hasn''t been mentioned. As there''s always so much love for ex Norwich players (I.e dani ''pants''checo)

Although would like to see yobo in the team this coming season.

definitely improved our defence esp alongside Seb, and one of only three players to average a point a game from his starts. Not sure he will come for champs football though

Thought he was ok last night, Omerua beside him looked excellent too.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]The same Dani Pacheco who is currently being linked with moves to Espanyol and Malaga, both mid-table La Liga teams?

Pants is he?[/quote]

You just answered the question there mid table in a league where 3 teams run the league the rest are Sunday league teams

So yeah pants

I remember him playing well for us, quality player.....the type we will not be able to attract while we are in The Championship! 

To be fair the top 3 or pretty good. but Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal etc are still very good sides. Just because the top 3 are head and shoulders above anyone else doesnt mean the rest are not any good. There are aint too many teams in europe that are better than those 3.

Yobo did alright for us but I never saw an improvement on Turner.

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]The same Dani Pacheco who is currently being linked with moves to Espanyol and Malaga, both mid-table La Liga teams? Pants is he?[/quote] You just answered the question there mid table in a league where 3 teams run the league the rest are Sunday league teams [/quote]

sounds  alot like the premiership....

[quote user="GJP"]Yobo did alright for us but I never saw an improvement on Turner.[/quote]

Then you must be blind.