Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Prepare For Genesis

The Lamb Lies Down...... I''ll have some of that. Collins can cock off though. Has to be with Gabriel up front.

[quote user="Herman "]The Lamb Lies Down...... I''ll have some of that. Collins can cock off though. Has to be with Gabriel up front.[/quote]

Saw both incarnations and got to agree that they were better when Gabriel fronted them.......It''s one o''clock and time for lunch...dum-de-dum-de-dum

Yep, has to be Gabriel, Hackett, Banks, Rutherford and Collins on drums and at the back...

All of Nursery Cryme to start with will do!

Sad to say I was about four posts in before I realised this thread was about a rock group and not football. I must admit that some confusion was setting in.

What''s all this about anyhow? First a thread about cricket and now this. It makes my blood boil! What is this Forum coming to? Somebody will have the audacity to post something about Ipswich Town Football Club soon,  no doubt.

I always enjoyed the Zep. more in any case.

First we get premonitions of an exodus from Wiz, now we''re being warned to prepare for Genesis.
Think all those zoom-outs of Christ the Redeemer have hypnotised people. Seems we got bible fever on the board...