Sign in to follow this  
#

Prepare For An Exodus!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]So, the long and short of it is that some players will leave.....no shit, Sherlock - we were relegated at the end of the season, it would be astonishing if no one left![/quote]

QPR managed to hold onto their best players....remind me how that worked out. [^o)]

[/quote] Wiz you really show your self when you try to talk about football. Considering QPR''s best 5 players in the year they went down were Remy, Taarabt, Samba, Cesar and Nelson could you remind me where they played their football last year coz sure as hell it wasn''t Shepherd''s Bush (that is the area of London where QPR play it case you were wondering). They were part of the 18 players who left following relegation. Muppet[/quote]

Open to debate that BF..............muppet .

[/quote] Or we could do it by appearances..........how many of the top 7 QPR by appearances in their last year in the Prem played in the Champs? To make it simple we can do it by mulitple choice: a) All of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let all our best players go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! b) None of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice keep all our players who got us relegated City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! c) Less than half - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let more than half of our regulars go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! I''ll give you names to save you googling as well...Hill, MacKie, Mbia, Hoilett, Traore and Granero. Try matching them to clubs.......Milan, QPR, QPR, Sevilla, Real Sociadad, Forest, QPR See if you can match them up?[/quote]

I don''t have to match anything up, you gave your opinion be happy with that.[:|]

[/quote]

Top debating! I wouldn''t go out today, the Oxford Union will probably want to speak to you.