Sign in to follow this  
#

Prepare For An Exodus!

Reading between the lines I believe Adams is trying to soften us all up for an exodus of vital key players very soon.   

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/manager_neil_adams_warns_norwich_city_must_be_ready_to_react_if_players_make_summer_exits_1_3652290

Furthermore, I truly believe that had our prudence with ambition board appointed an experienced manager the suspected exodus would not even take place.

Is George Best the old Ryan Giggs? But Giggsy-wiggsy. Precocious talent, isn''t he? Mmm? Ooh, got it all, you know? Speed, acceleration, sweet left foot, all the tricks - the dummy, the drop of the shoulder, the shimmy, nutmeg, jiggery-pokery, hocus pocus, abracadabra, I wanna reach out and grab ya. Steve Miller Band? Spin Doctors? Ooh, very similar.

Or being a bit savvy and using the media to fire a shot over the bows of the board.

We will get offers that can not be refused - we need to recycle that cash and replace.

We will of course never know if a different manager would make a difference to departures - but yes you have a point in that an experienced charismatic manager might have made a difference. But is/was there anybody in that category.

WBA seem to have followed suit and not been held to ransom by potential managers with no great track record. It does make you wonder what is going on!!

And if there was an exodus of ''key'' players, who all played so well last season, how would that make us feel.

I, for one, can think of a few of the ''stars'' of last season that I wouldn''t mind us cashing in on.

Sussexyellow wrote the following post at 23/06/2014 9:49 AM:

"...but yes you have a point..."

The only point that old fool has is on top of his imaginary hat.

[quote user="splutcho"]Shut up Wiz.[/quote]

After thinking about your advise splutcho I arrived at the conclusion of NO I WON''T! [:|]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Sussexyellow wrote the following post at 23/06/2014 9:49 AM: "...but yes you have a point..." The only point that old fool has is on top of his imaginary hat.[/quote]

Imaginary? [:@]

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]And if there was an exodus of ''key'' players, who all played so well last season, how would that make us feel. I, for one, can think of a few of the ''stars'' of last season that I wouldn''t mind us cashing in on.[/quote]

Agreed YW, but watch us replace them with even cheaper, worse versions!

Wiz is right.

It will be an exodus, likely the high earners, who now have got their wages slashed due to the relegation clause in all contracts.

RvW, Fer, Hooper, Snoddy, Bassong will all leave, and with my best wishes.

I also hope we get rid of players like Johnson, Martin. Not good enough for me.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="splutcho"]Shut up Wiz.[/quote]

^^^ This.
[/quote]

This:

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/fuckyou-052.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Does seem to be a shift from nobody wants to go and we dont have to sell to be prepared for exits today , if he lets Hooper go anywhere after twice coming out and saying hes as good as stopping he will look very much the yes man he is .
[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="splutcho"]Shut up Wiz.[/quote]

^^^ This.
[/quote]

This:

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/fuckyou-052.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

Can you do one too in that exodus Wiz? The whole supporting attitude would vastly improve on here with your negative points of view being posted on here just to have digs at NCFC.

[quote user="InchY"]Huzzah.[/quote]

It should be Huzzah! [Y]

At least get it right. [:S]

It will be a shame to see some of our over-performing superstars leave.

I remember the day under the Messiah when there was optimisum on this message board. First Hughton and now Adams have sucked the life out of the club.

God this pre season is depressing

So, the long and short of it is that some players will leave.....no shit, Sherlock - we were relegated at the end of the season, it would be astonishing if no one left!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]So, the long and short of it is that some players will leave.....no shit, Sherlock - we were relegated at the end of the season, it would be astonishing if no one left![/quote]

QPR managed to hold onto their best players....remind me how that worked out. [^o)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]So, the long and short of it is that some players will leave.....no shit, Sherlock - we were relegated at the end of the season, it would be astonishing if no one left![/quote]

QPR managed to hold onto their best players....remind me how that worked out. [^o)]

[/quote]So, you are implying things will work out better if we get rid of our best players then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

So, you are implying things will work out better if we get rid of our best players then?
[/quote]

Eh?

QPR got promoted by retaining most of their relegated side.......that''s what I''m implying.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]So, you are implying things will work out better if we get rid of our best players then?[/quote]

Eh?

QPR got promoted by retaining most of their relegated side.......that''s what I''m implying.

[/quote]Ah right.You''ll likely change your mind by the end of the day anyway.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Wiz you really show your self when you try to talk about football. Considering QPR''s best 5 players in the year they went down were Remy, Taarabt, Samba, Cesar and Nelson could you remind me where they played their football last year coz sure as hell it wasn''t Shepherd''s Bush (that is the area of London where QPR play it case you were wondering). They were part of the 18 players who left following relegation.

Muppet

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Wiz you really show your self when you try to talk about football. Considering QPR''s best 5 players in the year they went down were Remy, Taarabt, Samba, Cesar and Nelson could you remind me where they played their football last year coz sure as hell it wasn''t Shepherd''s Bush (that is the area of London where QPR play it case you were wondering). They were part of the 18 players who left following relegation.

Muppet

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Wiz you really show your self when you try to talk about football. Considering QPR''s best 5 players in the year they went down were Remy, Taarabt, Samba, Cesar and Nelson could you remind me where they played their football last year coz sure as hell it wasn''t Shepherd''s Bush (that is the area of London where QPR play it case you were wondering). They were part of the 18 players who left following relegation. Muppet[/quote]

Open to debate that BF..............muppet .

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Wiz you really show your self when you try to talk about football. Considering QPR''s best 5 players in the year they went down were Remy, Taarabt, Samba, Cesar and Nelson could you remind me where they played their football last year coz sure as hell it wasn''t Shepherd''s Bush (that is the area of London where QPR play it case you were wondering). They were part of the 18 players who left following relegation. Muppet[/quote]

[/quote]

Or we could do it by appearances..........how many of the top 7 QPR by appearances in their last year in the Prem played in the Champs? To make it simple we can do it by mulitple choice:

a) All of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let all our best players go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out!

b) None of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice keep all our players who got us relegated City will be back in League 1 - Delia out!

c) Less than half - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let more than half of our regulars go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out!

I''ll give you names to save you googling as well...Hill, MacKie, Mbia, Hoilett, Traore and Granero.

Try matching them to clubs.......Milan, QPR, QPR, Sevilla, Real Sociadad, Forest, QPR

See if you can match them up?

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Or we could do it by appearances..........how many of the top 7 QPR by appearances in their last year in the Prem played in the Champs? To make it simple we can do it by mulitple choice: a) All of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let all our best players go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! b) None of them - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice keep all our players who got us relegated City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! c) Less than half - which is why they bounced back also why when the cook and the novice let more than half of our regulars go City will be back in League 1 - Delia out! I''ll give you names to save you googling as well...Hill, MacKie, Mbia, Hoilett, Traore and Granero. Try matching them to clubs.......Milan, QPR, QPR, Sevilla, Real Sociadad, Forest, QPR See if you can match them up?[/quote]

I don''t have to match anything up, you gave your opinion be happy with that.[:|]