Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

what ever happened to the link up with Ferencvaros?

Id forgotten all about this - what made u remember? The article does just say its more of a swapping of ideas so it might be a low key business thing or basic football ideas. Do ferencvaros have a director of football? Our restructuring could have been influenced?

Reggie Strayshun wrote: Perhaps neither club was Hungary enough to take up the challenge ?

alartz wrote: ^^^^
                    Cr@p!!!

Humour eh? "Never mind , there''s probably some Open University type night time distance learning course available on it. "

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Perhaps neither club was Hungary enough to take up the challenge ?[/quote]

^^^^

Cr@p!!![/quote]That''s a bit unfair on the Budapest based giants, Alartz.I know they are not the force they used to be in the sixties, but they still deserve respect.

From what I recollect this is a commercial partnership which would be more behind closed doors sharing experiences etc.

It is not a deal where we will see players moving between the two clubs etc. So I wouldn''t expect to see anything with regard to it