Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

Does the promotional video not give us hope?

I can''t help but feel hope for next season when I look at the players that were used for the video.

Ruddy, Redmond, Snodgrass, and the tv footage of Fer?

Would we really have used these players if we knew they were going to be off? Or am I reading too much into it?

[quote user="Howson is now"]I can''t help but feel hope for next season when I look at the players that were used for the video. Ruddy, Redmond, Snodgrass, and the tv footage of Fer? Would we really have used these players if we knew they were going to be off? Or am I reading too much into it?[/quote]

Reading far too  much into it - it''s a video made by the marketing department (probably quite a while ago, before relegation was even confirmed), I doubt they consulted each player''s agent and Neil Adams (who probably wasn''t even the manager when it was made) as to which player would still be at the club come September 1st.

Was probably done ages ago.

Snoddy is in talks with Sunderland, WBA, Hull & QPR, hes not going to stay here. Was desperate to get to premier league before when he joined.

Leroy Fer now a WC scorer will no way be here come the end of the summer transfer window. World cup scorer for Holland to Rotherham away on a cold wet winters night, just cant see it myself.

Think Ruddy will only go if a half decent prem club come in for him to be there number 1, not to sit on the bench.

Think because Redmond is so young hes no rush to get away. Think he will be in the catergory of see where we are in may 2015.

How is Snodgrass is talks with clubs? Do we not need to give him permission (e.g. accept a bid) before he is allowed to discuss a contract with them?

Like I posted on another thread somewhere, most if not all of the footage- discounting the parts where the Championship arm badges are visible I would guess- was shot back in March. So unfortunately I wouldn''t think we could take a lot of meaning from their presence.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]...... Leroy Fer now a WC scorer will no way be here come the end of the summer transfer window. World cup scorer for Holland to Rotherham away on a cold wet winters night, just cant see it myself.......[/quote]

Don''t panic. Rotherham''s on a nice warm Saturday afternoon in May.

He''ll stay. [;)]