Sign in to follow this  
morty

Leroy Fer

Is that a city first - a world cup goalscorer while at the club?

Good man. Great leap - keep him and RvW we''ll destroy the Championship.

Sod the defeatist attitude of selling him. He''s tied to us for a few years yet, get him playing and destroying the championship and let''s get back to the prem.

We''ve seen what Redmond and now Fer can do when they don''t have the pathetic Chris Hughton shackling their attacking instinct. We should ironically be looking at Newcastles promotion side as our model.

[quote user="Surfer"]Good man. Great leap - keep him and RvW we''ll destroy the Championship.[/quote]

just means we may get more for him and we will be left with the worse than useless RVW

" We''ve seen what Redmond and now Fer can do when they don''t have the pathetic Chris Hughton shackling their attacking instinct. We should ironically be looking at Newcastles promotion side as our model. "

/\ This /\

Shackling their attacking intent? Redmond was always attacking, he just needs a better final ball or shot and Leroy''s goal was from a corner, I''m pretty sure he was allowed to go up for corners even under Hughton.

[quote user="Wizard of Waveney "]Amazing what a player can do when you let him play. Hughton and Adams have a lot to answer for.

God I am depressed[/quote]
He was playing well in the first half of the season then seemed to lose interest. Can''t blame Adams for that.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Shackling their attacking intent? Redmond was always attacking, he just needs a better final ball or shot and Leroy''s goal was from a corner, I''m pretty sure he was allowed to go up for corners even under Hughton.[/quote]

Wasn''t directly a corner and he was up there with no pressuer on him. Also, Redmond needed more support constantly. Half the reason he wasted the ball so often was because there were no other options.

Redmond still has great potential with the right coaching, but let''s not pretend that he didn''t waste the ball on all but a handful of occasions last season.

Another example of just how bad England have been. With the greatest will in the World, Fer is nothing more than a very average PL player and yet he gets a goal at the World Cup while our so called super stars have been flapping around like lost sheep & achieving absolutely nothing.Good luck to him - hope he stays here as I feel he would be very effective in the Championship and he could do a great job for us next season.

Highly unlikely that Fer will still be our player come August, do hope that he doesn''t stay in English football though. Would be easier on us all if he just went to Italy to fulfill his potential so we don''t have to watch him on MOTD playing well for Everton.

[quote user="morty"]Well done for managing to draw negatives out of this folks[Y][/quote]

Nothing negative from me tonight delighted a Norwich player scores with what was a great goal in the World Cup finals. I think a first for our club and I for one hope he stays

[quote user="morty"]Well done for managing to draw negatives out of this folks[Y][/quote]A soon to be ex Norwich player who strolled around like he couldn''t give

a f**k last season as his team were relegated scores for his country.

Not seeing where the positives are for any Norwich fan are in this to be

honest. Come on now Morty, you had your head in the sand (when it

wasn''t up your a**e ) all last season, but it finished 2 months ago, surely it''s time for you to stand up, open your eyes, and brave reality. It''s not always pretty but i reckon you can manage it.

I was just being realistic Morty.

The world cup must be the most scouted competition in the sport, Holland look like they will go far, and Fer just scored one of their goals.

He will have suitors and will probably see this as the right time to take his opportunities.

It may well be in the interests of the club, he suffers from niggling injuries and the Championship is a long hard season, his wages are probably very high.

Cashing in and getting a good price could well be a positive, especially if deep down he isn''t up for it.