Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

England

"England are giving us no opportunity to be positive and that is the most disappointing thing. They are giving the ball away under no pressure. Under pressure England can''t normally keep the ball but tonight they can''t keep it when under no pressure."

Welcome to our world ...

lets bring on rooney and gerrard to freshen things up i''m suprised david beckham doesn''t come trotting on for a cameo.... jesus f00kin christ roy hodgson is the most gutless england manager ever

Sacrilege I know, but I had to turn over to the other game. Had enough of crappy, pointless boreball. Sod off England.

I think the last time I actually enjoyed an England game, Keegan was in charge.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]You didnt enjoy the 1-5 vs Germany under Sven ?[/quote]Okay smart ar$e [:P]

Tonight was an excellent showcase of what awful options we have in reserve. Never thought I''d see so many poor players on the pitch at the same time for England.

I don''t think it''s a big problem with regard to individual player quality/ability. In my opinion it about the team unit. We are still too worried about accommodating certain players.

I am disillusioned that the coach/manager of England has kept his job and did so in our worst WC campaign ever.

I think there were one or two positives tonight. Shaw, Barkley, Lallana and Wilshere all showed promise.

Our defence, whichever line up, cannot organise or pass the ball out.

But for the manager to take off Wilshere and Lallana for the likes of Rooney and Gerard smacks of a kind of nepotism. And to stick Sterling back on the wing where he is least effective beggars belief.

And then after the match to say that he isn''t worried that Sturridge had missed so many opportunities just confirms my poor opinion of him.

We would be better of with Holloway or Pulis than this complete bore!

You say hodgson is boring and then suggest tony pulis? logic. When he was first at stoke he football wasn''t too bad...it soon changed though.

No offence to Pulis, but it says a lot about the countries football problems if he is one of the highest placed English managers.

So he is. Pillgwenlly or something like that.

Highest placed English managers;

Tim Sherwood, Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce and er, Neil adams.

Whilst I do understand that Southampton are the new Swansea and I really do expect to be in a minority here but Adam Lallana, is he really as great as the media would have us believe?

Not for me at least, at best seems a reasonable Premiership squad player but never a full and regular England international central to our resurgence. Never ever.

Not even singling him out particularly, there are others and then there''s Woy, where the only thing missing was a cashmere vneck.

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke believes Prince Harry could have inspired England to better results if he had attended games against Italy and Uruguay, as well as the final fixture against Costa Rica.

Oh Dear...

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Football Association chairman Greg Dyke believes Prince Harry could have inspired England to better results if he had attended games against Italy and Uruguay, as well as the final fixture against Costa Rica.

Oh Dear...[/quote]Bloody hell, really?[:D]