Sign in to follow this  
#

Is our new TD .......

A pundit at the World Cup?

Otherwise, why the delay as MacNally said the announcement was imminent weeks ago!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Otherwise, why the delay as MacNally said the announcement was imminent weeks ago![/quote]

Yes, Andy Townsend is due in Norwich the day after the WC final. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

Otherwise, why the delay as MacNally said the announcement was imminent weeks ago![/quote]

[/quote]

You just made that up............I hope.  [:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Well. (and this is meant light-heartedly, LDC before you get uppity about it ...) judging by some of his punditry work on ITV, being easily satisfied would become obligatory, not optional ,at NCFC if Townsend was to take over as our Technical Director.!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well. (and this is meant light-heartedly, LDC before you get uppity about it ...) judging by some of his punditry work on ITV, being easily satisfied would become obligatory, not optional ,at NCFC if Townsend was to take over as our Technical Director.![/quote]

Well, it was the first ex-Norwich man that came to mind when I saw Wiz''s thread.........

Mind you, Martin O''Neill is out there too...........

[quote user="Wiz"]

Otherwise, why the delay as MacNally said the announcement was imminent weeks ago!

[/quote]

When did McNally say the announcement was imminent?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well. (and this is meant light-heartedly, LDC before you get uppity about it ...) judging by some of his punditry work on ITV, being easily satisfied would become obligatory, not optional ,at NCFC if Townsend was to take over as our Technical Director.!
[/quote]

Well, it was the first ex-Norwich man that came to mind when I saw Wiz''s thread.........

Mind you, Martin O''Neill is out there too...........

[/quote]

Oh yes bloody please. [Y]

O''Neill''s only been in the Ireland job 6 months hasn''t he? Not much chance of him leaving to take a non-coaching job I would''ve thought.

I expected a wait to be honest, its a huge decision. If it is Hoddle, which for me would be excellent (but unlikely), then expect a complete wobbly thrown by Wiz based on previous comments........prepare yourself Wiz, just in case!  

Luckily it won''t be O''Neil. He was a great motivator of players and worked with the first team to get them to run through walks for him.

Asking him to look after nutrition, hydration, rest and the like as per the job spec of our TD would be ridiculous.

what''s "a former life" got to do with being our TD ?

2014 hasn''t been the greatest to be a Norwich supporting Englishman, with that in mind I fully expect Phil Neville to be unveiled after the World Cup has finished.